News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I am USING this woman for LUBRICATION...

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, October 12, 2007, 01:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeneralLeeTESH

MASS -Informed Mopar-it's a SHELBY GT350 with 307 HP (yes and that's a stock 289 11.0-1 Compression small-block engine!
It can Easily shame your MOPAR in the QTR mile-I guarantee you that ! It is also designed to out-corner ANY Corvette, Ferrari, etc. around the race-track; esp. UP-HILL ! (Note the center pivot-float Holley 715 cfm carb on top designed for cornering and up-hill racing !)
HiPo 289 with Solid Lifter Cam, Close Ratio 4 speed MT, Ford 9.0 " with 4-11 Rear gears and Detroit Locker. It gets 3 gas stations to the mile, also.
Just another POS Ford, huh?
:Twocents:
The TESH

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GeneralLeeTESH

MOPAR  R U L E S ...period. This is WHY I converted !!!!
Can U HEMI now MassMOPAR  ???  I'm SAVED !!!!
:scratchchin:
The TESH

70charger_boy

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on October 15, 2007, 12:03:34 PM
MOPAR  R U L E S ...period. This is WHY I converted !!!!
Can U HEMI now MassMOPAR  ???  I'm SAVED !!!!
:scratchchin:

I love the small block ford motors.  The 302 in my '68 Torino outperformed any car on the road

GeneralLeeTESH

I am 43 now. I remember when ALL these cars were BRAND NEW ... now I'm greatful ANY old car still exists today PERIOD !!!
The TESH

The70RT

I agree I like them all. I even bought a 62 Falcon a while back. I did sell my 57 Chevy to fund the Charger though......but I am a poorboy or I would have never sold anything.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

70charger_boy

Hey Tesh, is that your mansion in the last pic?  You rich Boeing guys  :D

GeneralLeeTESH

Hell NO. I WISH. That belongs to a Microsoft F&$%er at Lake Tapps, where everything/everyone is "Feng-Schway" and "MetroSexual"  :-\
My home is the white one shown. The Brown/wood one belongs to a RETIRED Boeing Defense V.P. family friend, who owns a 57 Tbird and the 65 Convertible I built for him !
The TESH

70charger_boy

I'm glad to hear that your a normal f#$@ker and not some Microsoft Metro-sexual F^&%ker
:cheers: