News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

More Charger art....(added a first gen)

Started by plum500, October 14, 2007, 05:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plum500

Initially, my intention was to produce some t-shirts, but with all the copyright stuff and wanting a really high quality transfer, well, long story short, I'm just going to continue to do some images like this for now and let em' go. I've cleaned up some of the other ideas I had for shirts, and will be putting all that stuff on a website this week (where you will be able to download hi-res versions). Probably accompanied by a resource page for all the logos I've redrawn in the process. (Though if anyone wants to, and has the resources or need to reproduce this stuff, give me a shout).

Let me know what you think...  :cheers:

(first pic done off a photo posted by autodynamics)

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

dukeboy_318

1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Big Sugar

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

plum500

plum500

Here ya go Ron - a north of the border twist. :)

Again, anyone wants hi-res version of these (without my logo on em' too), just give me a shout...  :cheers: