News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A Dead Jackass

Started by Lowprofile, September 27, 2007, 09:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

An Irish priest was transferred to Texas. Father O'Malley rose from his bed. It was a fine spring day in his new Texas mission parish. He walked to the window of his bedroom to get a deep breath of the beautiful day outside. He then noticed there was a jackass lying dead in the middle of his front lawn. He promptly called the local police station. The conversation went like this:

"Good morning. This is Sergeant Jones. How might I help you?"

"And the best of the day te yerself. This is Father O'Malley at St Brigid's. There's a jackass lying dead in me front lawn. Would ye be so kind as to send a couple o' yer lads to take care of the matter?"

Sergeant Jones, Considering himself to be quite a wit, replied with a smirk, "Well now father, it was always my impression that you people took care of last rites!"

There was dead silence on the line for a long moment. Father O'Malley then replied: "Aye, 'tis certainly true; but we are also obliged to notify the next of kin." :D :angel:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

1fine69

THE DEVIL'S A PIMP DON'T BE HIS HOE!

1fine69

I HAVE A BETTER ONE THOUGH! THERE ONCE WAS 3 MEXIKANS THAT FOUND A GOAT IN THE ALLEY! SO THEY SAID OYE JUAN DILE A ESE WEY KE LE A PUESTO $50 THAT HE WONT LIE WITH THE GOAT RIGHT HERE IN THE ALLEY! SO PEDRO ANSWERD " OYE CABRON DONT U SEE THERE ARE NOTHING BUT WHITE PEOPLE ALL THRU HERE LETS JUST TAKEM TO THE HARRY CARRY STATUE IN CHICAGO!!!!!!!!  :2thumbs:   :drool5:    :slap:
THE DEVIL'S A PIMP DON'T BE HIS HOE!

waroc

M a s s i v e l y  O v e r  P o w e r e d  A n d  R e s p e c t e d