News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Name some lesser know movie mopars or comercial cars

Started by C_stripes, October 07, 2007, 09:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68charger383

Watching American Gangster, blue 68 R/T scoring some drugs
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

rusty lee

on MTV's that 70's house they had a 3rd gen charger as one of their cars.

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

charger_mike75

The t.v show Jericho used a '69 roadrunner, In the pilot episode when it was wrecked they used a '68.

2fast4u

The recent Gone in 60 seconds has a Charger in it too.......
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Charger74

On Cartoon network, there is a live action movie called Ben 10: Race against time.  It had a I think 71-72 Challenger in it with a rear wing.  Didn't get a great look at it due to it being driven at night time.

chargerrt

Im pretty sure I saw a red Challenger convt. in Space Jam last night   :yesnod:

charger68aafc

Hello
Christine had a blue charger in it, I forgot the year. How about spice girls 69 Dodge daytona, Dirty Larry Crazy Mary, yellow 68 Charger.Blades Black 68, cool cars.

Death1970Proof

Tubbed out big block tunnel rammed  B5 blue 1971 Dodge Demon was featured in the film "Tail lights Fade"...
"Remember when I said this car was death proof? Well that wasnt' a lie-this car is 100%death proof- only to get the benefit of it honey you really need to be sitting in my seat"...

69_500

On one episode of Rossane there is a 1970 Plymouth Cuda that one of the girls boyfriends pulls up into the driveway in. Red car with black interior. No idea what episode it was though as I don't watch the show, just caught a glimpse of the cuda when flipping channels about 3 days ago, and watched until the car went off the screen.

There is a 1968 GTX in the movie "My Girl" at the very end of the movie right before the credits start to roll. Its parked on the side of the street as they start to pan out for the credits.

Kenny Rogers drove a B5 blue GTX Convertible in one of his movies back in the 80's can't recall the name of it right now. It was a movie about a gambler though, imagine that.

There is a 1969 Dodge Charger 500 in the showroom in the background of one scene in the moive Vanashing Point (the origional film that is) Not exactly a lesser known movie, but not the car that most people think of when thinking of that movie.

cudacharger

71 cuda in the movie Tomcats

71 cuda in the movie Road to Redemption

71 hemicuda in the movie "Murder-set-Pieces"

68RT4ME

How about our fav. P.I. MANNIX and his Cuda? It was featured in "MOPAR Muscle" mag last year after a resto.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_1Ax4vliO8&feature=related

And didn't Pete from The MOD Squad drive a 3rd Gen Charger. One of them drove a Woody panel van but I'm almost certain Pete drove a Charger
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

Stormhammer

I'm Just a Kid - Simple Plan has a 68-69 Roadrunner in it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KMCbDEkLJZI

I know there's another music video, very obscure. Its hip-hop/rap, and has two 2nd Gen Chargers in it drag racing down a highway in the desert.

Oh, and hi guys!

ChargersETC..ETC..

Dodge Ramcharger 4x4's  appeared in  Movie Lone Wolf Mcquade Chuck Norris  - Tv Hart to Hart episode- Movie Wrong Turn-

Mopar Squad cars       Mostly Monacos and Furys    Tv series Hunter Monaco/Furys    Tv The A team Monacos Furys    Movie Blues Brothers Monaco  Tv series
"Chips" Monacos         I think Sigmond and the Seamonsters tv series had a mopar patrol car one episode 

Station wagons        tv series the Greatest American Hero  wagons and dodge school bus           tv  Fantasey Island  island doorless station wagon and jeep surys             movie national lampoons vaction    griswald station wagon I think the family truckster

green 1956 Plymouth Savoy Plaza or Belvedere    The A Team they rented it on a mission in Ecuador i think

Chrysler Cordoba "Chips" opening sequence    Green Hornett tv Chrysler Imperial i think   Movie The Forsaken ? Vampires  1968 or 69 Charger

movie Cannonball Run dodge van   

tv  Knight Rider  one episode dukes o1 style 1969 dodge charger  used in alternative fuel race 
Mash tv  series jeeps and power wagons                    movie Robert Mitchem? spelling  The friends of Eddie Cole Mopar 383 car cuda or roadrunner can't rember which                      Movie  Walking Tall mopar squad cars    Movie Sugarland Express Mopar squards    Movie Charley Varich spelling? Walter Wathew Joe don baker Big chrysler imperials etc    if a amc/nash Metroploitan counts as a mopar  the Real Mcoys tv series and the classic 1970's tv series "Vega$" both used Metropolitans in one episode only as far as I know 
Some of these are pretty obsceure but technically there all Mopar as far as I know.

superduperbee

The opening shot of the movie Caddyshack has a yellow and black 73 Charger SE parked on the street in front of their house. Ray

71ChallengeHer

I was channel surfing and just happened to see a 68 or 69 yellow Charger in Purple Rain.

mikesbbody

as mentioned, al bundy did have a duster is one eposide he was about to win a viper, because his duster had like a million miles on the clock  :lol: but as usual, it didnt work out for him  :lol: i think at one point it was going to be buried in his backyard?
I couldnt agree more with the comment on deathproof the lamest movie ever! and ghoste, pitt drove a el camino, the other guy who came to find pitt, he had the 71 charger (yellow) briefly. also, the video by the smashing pumpkins with the 3rd gen charger is called "1979"and its a 72.

mikesbbody

has anyone mentioned the movie "man on fire" ? i havent seen it but i think its got a third gen 71? in it  :shruggy:

mikesbbody

anyone mention the bucket list? morgan freeman jack nicholson theres a challenger on that movie (yellow 70 i think)

LeeBoy

Does a music video count. Dixie Chicks-Goodbye Earl http://youtube.com/watch?v=GovJ4jAnr14 . It's green, looks like a 71, I couldn't see the side marker lights well. The car is shown at the begining and the end
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

greatwn73

Pam Macey (that 70's show) drives a 69 Charger in the episode where Kelso can't get it up.

charger_mike75

In a Metallica video for the song Fuel there is a 64 dodge and a 70 challenger

And they flip a nova  :D

troy.70R/T

There was a movie called HI Riders that had alot of muscle cars in it and a 68 charger with side exhaust.

RamchargerMopar

Quote from: charger68aafc on February 05, 2008, 07:57:53 PM
Hello
Christine had a blue charger in it, I forgot the year. How about spice girls 69 Dodge daytona, Dirty Larry Crazy Mary, yellow 68 Charger.Blades Black 68, cool cars.

I believe the charger in Christine was a 1968 and what about the Charger in the show Burn Notice?
Mopar or No Car!

69 OUR/TEA

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on October 18, 2007, 02:14:21 AM
69 or 70 blue charger parked on street in BRONX TALE.

This car(69 318,auto on column)came up for sale here in CT in 97,$5,500,I went and checked it out,decided to pass.Nice car though.Never saw it around here again.