News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Crusin HOT October weekend

Started by MaMopar, October 07, 2007, 08:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaMopar

Here are some pics from the cruises we went to this weekend.  Some really nice MOPAR came out, since it was like August out there.  First are pics from the Seven Valleys PA cruise.
MaMopar

MaMopar

We gather all the MOPAR try to get them to park together, since we are always out numbered.
MaMopar

MaMopar

It was a good day to hang out with  MOPAR freinds.  I do not have a pic of the MOPAR wannabe but while cruisin to another show the Camaro guy trying to catch the Charger's on RT 30.  As he passed us the smoke was rolling and the faster he went the more smoke was pouring from the Camaro trying to catch those Dodge Chargers.  They were only cranking around 70 the tranny went on the Camaro.  Needless to say he turned to get home before he couldn't.  He fried the tranny.  He'll be back maybe with a Mopar, cause we all know "IT TAKES A MOPAR TO CATCH A MOPAR"
MaMopar

70charginglizard

In the meatime in the great northwest. It was non stop rain showers here.  :eyes:

Of corse it's supose to clear up just in time for us all to go back to work tomorrow.  :brickwall:
70charginglizard

MaMopar

Sunday again the temps went well into the 90's, this is really strange weather for this time of year here, usually we got the jackets and the windows are up.  Here are pics of the Mopar we found today.  We were totally outnumbered at this show. when you have a Ford club pick other car guys to pick cars for a trophy.  No one asked any of the MOPAR people to pick a car for a trophy.  You guessed it no MOPAR was picked.  What a drag, cause there was some nice MOPAR at this show.
MaMopar

BMOTOXSTAR

It was a scorcher here ion Ohio as well.
Made for some great car cruises this past weekend. :2thumbs:
Did not take my camera, same Mopars as always. :slap:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

MaMopar

Wait there are more
MaMopar

MaMopar

There were more
MaMopar

MaMopar

MaMopar

MaMopar

Sorry about your misfortune in the Northwest, but we are high & dry here.  When you walk across the grass it turns to dust, the leaves are drying on the trees not changing colors like they are supposed to.  This is so weird, but we'll take it cause we get to cruise all the time.  It hasn't rained in weeks.
MaMopar

70charger_boy

Nice pics Ma.  I like the magnums on the charger.  Too bad for the Camaro guy.  Maybe, one day he can afford a real car.  A Pontiac  :icon_smile_big:

71ChallengeHer

Yeah, girl. It was great weather. It was so hard not to laugh at Rick. Telling us the Chally couldn't keep up with the Chebbie. When we were really staying back to keep from getting tranny fluid on the Chally. To bad you didn't have the camera when you were riding with me. That would have been a great pic. White smoke pouring out of the back of the Camaro.  :smilielol: :smilielol: I still can't believe he unloaded that tranny at 4 grand. ::)

MaMopar

No Pontiac NOTHING BUT MOPAR... This guy really get the business when he comes out to the shows.  We really gibe him the business ya know what I mean.  Today was just a lot of fun.  He must like it he keeps coming back, maybe he likes all the abuse he gets.  It comes from all angles he can't get away from it.
MaMopar

MaMopar

The video would have come in handy for that one.  The Chebbie trying to catch the Chargers, smokin the whole way.
MaMopar

MaMopar

Hey Chargerboy

Thank you, now let me tell you the story.

I surprised Mr Mopar with the magnums last weekend.  He was out of town so I took her to the tire store with the magnums in the trunk and got them hooked up.  She sure looks different than those old ugly wheels.He came home Sat. night parked beside the Charger and never saw them.  He saw them Sunday AM when we left to go to another show.
MaMopar

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: MaMopar on October 07, 2007, 09:43:16 PM
Hey Chargerboy

Thank you, now let me tell you the story.

I surprised Mr Mopar with the magnums last weekend.  He was out of town so I took her to the tire store with the magnums in the trunk and got them hooked up.  She sure looks different than those old ugly wheels.He came home Sat. night parked beside the Charger and never saw them.  He saw them Sunday AM when we left to go to another show.

What an awesome wife. :o :2thumbs:
Hope mine does that for me someday. :rotz: :pity: :pity:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

71ChallengeHer

Rick called and said to make sure I tell you , he saw a Chally broke down when he went to pick up his kids. I asked him why would we care. It wasn't one of our cars. ::)  And Kern said to tell you and Randy that he let out some frustration at the 83 underpass. About 35 feet of it. :drive: Kern and Cindy want to know if a bunch of us want to go to the spring OC show? Something to think about.  :cheers:

MaMopar

Can you drive yours that far.  Randy & I went down there a few times.  The Cuda made the trip once.  It's ok but spread out all over the place.  We can think about it.  We had an efficiency room last time we went down it was $85.00 a night.  If enough of us share a room the cost goes down.  It sure would be cool for the MOPAR CREW to do a road trip.
MaMopar

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: MaMopar on October 08, 2007, 09:32:52 PM
Can you drive yours that far.  Randy & I went down there a few times.  The Cuda made the trip once.  It's ok but spread out all over the place.  We can think about it.  We had an efficiency room last time we went down it was $85.00 a night.  If enough of us share a room the cost goes down.  It sure would be cool for the MOPAR CREW to do a road trip.
We'll all get together and discuss it next friday night at the club. :2thumbs: My Chally could make the trip. Me driving that far. I'm not sure. :shruggy: 

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 08, 2007, 09:52:08 PM
We'll all get together and discuss it next friday night at the club. :2thumbs: My Chally could make the trip. Me driving that far. I'm not sure. :shruggy: 

At the club? You guys have a secret Mopar club? :scratchchin:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on October 09, 2007, 01:39:10 PM

No secret Club. :rofl: I bartend and next Friday night is Hard Shell Crabs and Shrimp at the Club. ;) :cheers:

70charger_boy

69bronzeT5

great pics! Thanks for sharing. I wish it was that nice where I live...its been raining lately but we had one nice day last week but it was still butt ass cold :rotz:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

70charger_boy

That 70 AMX looks like my old one

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 09, 2007, 02:35:53 PM
Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on October 09, 2007, 01:39:10 PM

No secret Club. :rofl: I bartend and next Friday night is Hard Shell Crabs and Shrimp at the Club. ;) :cheers:

LOL.
Those crabs & shrimp sound tasty, with a ice cold Ynueling to cleanse the pallet. :D :yesnod:
Mmmm, sounds tasty. :drool5:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT