News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This Is Crazy

Started by 71ChallengeHer, October 13, 2007, 10:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

400/6/PAC

TruckDriver

That's weird looking. Although it is not the first car I've seen done like that.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

I've seen a few like that too, looks like they did a pretty decent job on this one, though. I'd love to see one driving on the road. :lol:
Usually they look more hacked together, sorta like this truck example.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 14, 2007, 01:50:37 PM
I've seen a few like that too, looks like they did a pretty decent job on this one, though. I'd love to see one driving on the road. :lol:
Usually they look more hacked together, sorta like this truck example.

hahaha these ares quite fun. I hope they doesn't turn on the rear beams at a night road

now I'm wondering about interior... double problem to get a nice dash pad  :lol:
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

1FastCharger

I always wonder what someone would think pulling up behind something like this on the road. Even though they may be totally legal they probably get stopped frequently.
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

BrianShaughnessy

I know somebody looking to do something like that.   So I emailed them the auction.    Frankly I don't see the point but whatever.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.