News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

lazy damn californians...

Started by Brock Samson, September 28, 2005, 01:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

My fav. show, if you can make it ya' should..   ;)

Q. What kinds of cars show up?
A. Everything imaginable! Cars from all eras, motorcycles, scooters, bikes, giant red wagons, motorized barstools-- vehicles ranging from clunkers to perfect restorations....We would prefer vehicles to be 1972 and older.

http://www.juxtapoz.com/JUXSITE/ocp05/index.html

Dans 68

Ah, geez, are they really adamant about '72 and earlier? :-[ It would be fun to do, and maybe meet some of the local Charger folks. They probably wouldn't know it's a '73 anyway.:P   Strat, I'm assuming you went last year...how many mopars were there? Any photos?

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Brock Samson

Yeah  been going nearly every yr forever, really laid back show right in the middle of the park, everything from model Ts to low riders, the 15 buck fee is a donation so you can just hand em a fiver if that's all ya got,..
  Mid Penn Mopars is well represented there with a dozen or so Mopes besides lone wolfs like meself...  :icon_smile_wink:
The majority of cars are classics (pre '74s  ;)) but like I said there are a tremendous variety of rides there and allways lots of suprises!!!

I go from approx 10:00 am till 2:00 and usually hang with MPM...
Mid Pennisula Mopars... great folks!  ;D

this will keep ya busy...

http://www.megahosted.com/gallery/midpenmopars

Brock Samson

SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!!! SUNDAY!!!!! SUNDAY!!!!! SUNDAY!!!!~!!  BE THERE!!   ;)

This Sunday is Jimmy's picnic in the Park. It is held at San Francisco's Speedway meadows in Golden Gate Park. Last year there was almost 1000 cars and trucks in attendance.

We have a group leaving from Carl's Jr Restaurant in San Bruno (Bayhill Shopping center) at 6 am sharp! There is really not much in the way of food or drink vendors, so if you are attending be sure to bring something for breakfast or lunch. I will bring the gas BBQer as well. The show packs out early, you have been warned!

http://www.juxtapoz.com/JUXSITE/ocp05/index.html

Thanks to Stu
MIDPENMOPARS

Brock Samson

cudaken

Opps, missed read, thought it said Tiltle's and Beer. ;D >:(

Cuda Ken
I am back

Charger_Fan

Did someone say titties & beer? :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerBill

So you know Stu? He's a great guy...I have to make it down to one of his parties. :yesnod:
Life is a highway...

Brock Samson

Zappa?.. something about growing dental floss in Montana... That's Zappa for ya'.. "Raising my lonely Dental Floss...  ;D Goin to Montana sooooon,.."

I always thought of him as a Musical Comedian..  with Chops...  ;)

Weird Al owes him a debt of gratitude, but wierd Al don't write or Compose anything like Zappa, i dunno if Als got any Chops,..
But that e-bay song parody he does,.. well I simply LOVE IT!!!  :icon_smile_wink:

I guess noones going to the show eh?.. OK, more for me...  ;)
Charger's all polished up an rarin to go..  :icon_smile_cool: