News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

16 Annual MOPAR SUPER Weekend Sep 30- Oct 2nd 05

Started by BB1, August 29, 2005, 11:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

Heartland Park Topeka That's in Kansas  ::)

Sep 30- Oct 2nd 2005

Come all you Midwest people.   http://www.hpacmopar.com/ Click to register.

Drags

Large Swap meet

National Vendors

Saturday night Cruise

Free Parts hauling

Many more Exhibition Shows and Drag cars

Over 600 of the Midwest's finest Mopars and over 250 vendors!!!!

http://www.hpt.com/ns/calendardetail.cfm?CID=111

Delete my profile

RD

i will be there!!!!  like i was last year, and in 2001, and 2000.  hehe, great show.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

BB1

Delete my profile

RD

cudahob,
   Yeah, I will be sharing a swap meet spot with a friend of mine, probably get two right next to each other or something like that.  I will not be racing this year, car is not done.  But I will have a good time anyways.

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

BB1

Delete my profile

jgbailey57

i talked to my wife and she said i can go as long as i refinish the bunkbed & dresser and retile the kitchen floor.  i'm just glad she didn't say i had to paint the house too.
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

BB1

Well, just do the bed and dresser, and tell her the tile has to be imported and it will take 3 weeks to arrive.
Then in 3 weeks go to Home Depot, and get their generic tile.  ;)  :angel:

Delete my profile

jgbailey57

unfortunately that won't work, she already bought the tile and grout last week, and she tore up some of the old tiles already.  i tried to tell her i needed a tile saw and we couldn't afford one but she remembered that my brother has one.  she called him and asked to borrow it before i could.  i was gonna tell him to tell her it was broken.
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

RD

Quote from: jgbailey57 on September 21, 2005, 12:23:56 PM
unfortunately that won't work, she already bought the tile and grout last week, and she tore up some of the old tiles already.   i tried to tell her i needed a tile saw and we couldn't afford one but she remembered that my brother has one.   she called him and asked to borrow it before i could.   i was gonna tell him to tell her it was broken.

sounds like your wife knows a lot about it, maybe she should be the one tiling :D

jgbailey57

yeah right.  i just got off the phone with her and found out she rattle canned our stove black and was getting ready to do the fridge. :o  i can't imagine how white trash the stove looks right now...

jgbailey57

something else i remembered that she did, she PAINTED our bedroom floor brown because she didn't like the color of the hardwood floor... :flame:

RD

BB1

Delete my profile

jgbailey57

i'll hopefully get most of it done tonight, my brother already got half of it done for me.  the dresser is almost done too.  i can't wait 'til this weekend.

RD

man i tell ya what, I have a sheitload of stuff to sell at this years swap meet:

manual sunroof (complete roof) 3rd gen
two e body rear axles (1 open, 1 with suregrip)
two hoods (74 and a 73 SE)
two rear defroster setups with switches
a complete black interior for 73/74 charger (brougham, no console)
heads
torque converters (stock and stall)
fenders
decklid
antenna
SE stuff
383 crank (forged) with flexplate
dodge truck spindles and rotors
trim out the yazoo
440 block .060 over fully machined and sonic tested
dashpad for 3rd gen, one crack
windshield washer reservoir (yellowed but not cracked)
wiring harness (rallye cluster)
two rallye instrument clusters (bezels have cracks)
glove compartment plastic container x2
62 chrysler stuff (trim, misc.)
hood hinges
heater blower motors
windshield wiper motor 3 speed
4 bolt valve covers
318 valve covers
etc
etc
etc

I will have a trailer laid out with all my goodies.  If you see it and let me know you are a member here, I will cut you a deal on some stuff.

RD aka Jamey

jgbailey57

is your dakota-vert gonna be there?  are you still gonna have a sign?  i kinda remember what you look like, but i doubt i could pick you out of a crowd.

RD

naaah, the dakota wont be there.  just look for a 87 dodge ramcharger (red and white) pulling a gray flat bed type trailer.

jgbailey57

tile's done and i have to glue 2 boards together for the bunkbed, i'm as good as there.

BB1

Delete my profile

RD

jgbailey57

i nominate RD's spot to be the dodgecharger.com check-in.  maybe we can all meet there at a certain time, around lunch?  and we can have a little grill there or something?  just a thought...

BB1

I'll be there Sat and Sun, I'll look for the ramcharger at noon.
Delete my profile

RD

sure, sounds good jg.  I will be there around 8am on saturday setting up.