News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anybody wanna help???

Started by chargerrt, October 05, 2007, 02:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerrt

Ok, so here's the deal.  I'm wanting to make a poster or high quality photo printout of my car, and I've got the image that I think I want to use.  The only thing is, I think something cool could be done to it.  Maybe it could use some clearing up?  Does anybody want to help me out with this?  I think it would be kind of cool to make it look like an old Dodge advertisement from late '69 or 1970.  Can anybody do it?  I dont have photoshop and I wouldn't be good at it if I did   :'(

Feel free to do anything you want to it and post it back here or email me with the results.  If anybody wants to use the pic for a site they can!

ramit

Get that thing off the tracks! :o :o

chargerrt

The only railroad company that ever used those tracks shut down at least 10 years ago :yesnod:

69bronzeT5

:lol:, what happens if a car comes...they'll have to stop and wait for you to get the Charger outta the way! :smilielol:

Im interested to see what people can do with that pic :popcrn:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

1fine69

FIRST OFF YOU GOT THE WRONG YEAR AND THE WRONG COLORS!!!!!!!  YEEEE EEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW :scratchchin:   :nana:
THE DEVIL'S A PIMP DON'T BE HIS HOE!

70charger_boy

Quote from: 1fine69 on October 05, 2007, 03:54:26 PM
FIRST OFF YOU GOT THE WRONG YEAR AND THE WRONG COLORS!!!!!!!  YEEEE EEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW :scratchchin:   :nana:

:mrt: