News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I might be talking to a fraudulant person online. Need your opinion

Started by Supercharged Riot, October 09, 2007, 02:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supercharged Riot

I go tthis email sent to me in a form of a reply. no attachment. This lady from Russia says I contacted her a lil while ago.  But I usually only contact local people (within driving distance.  She's sharing personal information & asking for the same. from me.

I stopped e-mailing her after she asked for my exact location. I was like.."what the hell?"

somethings fishy about this person, asking me for all my information. i feel it in my gut. what do you think? Ive never talked to anyone before that's asked me for soo much peronal information (such as full name, location, birthday. pictures)

whats your opinion? cut-her off completely & report "her" to the FEDS?

HITMAN 149

ARE YOU CRACKING UP!!!!???? DON'T EVEN BOTHER WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"YOU DUMP HER... YOU DUMP HER FAST & HARD!!!" (SONNY FROM THE BRONX TALE!! lol)
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

TK73

I think she is just lonely and needs a good man, send her your credit card number so she can get plane tickets for a visit...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

my73charger

Yep I have had similar emails.  Don't even respond further.  Some kind of scam artist

The70RT

Get her info and tell her your coming to see her then see what kind of reaction you get.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RD

Quote from: TK73 on October 09, 2007, 08:03:20 AM
I think she is just lonely and needs a good man, send her your credit card number so she can get plane tickets for a visit...

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

fricken hilarious!!!!! roflmao
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: my73charger on October 09, 2007, 09:14:04 AM
Yep I have had similar emails.  Don't even respond further.  Some kind of scam artist

Me too. Something  like "...she is lonely that night, she needs someone to love..." etc. Just ignore that and similar things in future.
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Ponch ®

Quote from: Supercharged Riot on October 09, 2007, 02:07:20 AM
I go tthis email sent to me in a form of a reply. no attachment. This lady from Russia says I contacted her a lil while ago.  But I usually only contact local people (within driving distance.  She's sharing personal information & asking for the same. from me.

I stopped e-mailing her after she asked for my exact location. I was like.."what the hell?"

somethings fishy about this person, asking me for all my information. i feel it in my gut. what do you think? Ive never talked to anyone before that's asked me for soo much peronal information (such as full name, location, birthday. pictures)

whats your opinion? cut-her off completely & report "her" to the FEDS?

http://www.419eater.com/html/baiting.htm

http://www.419fun.com/tips.htm

http://www.thescambaiter.com/
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

remta1

Tell her you work for HLPAG and would she like to buy a " good mother and daughter car " and that you will be moving to Nigeria soon (because your computer works better over there for some reason ) that way she is only a train ride away from you and you will be able to hook up   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: but seriously ..... dont give her/he/it/scammer any personal info even fake details as they may use those on some other person to try and con   :Twocents:

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Supercharged Riot

how did you know HAHAHA!

"she" says she is from Russia and does designing as a career. ill post a pic of the scammer.

i havent emailed this person fo rweeks and this person sends mails as if I just talked to her yesterday

gordo1968charger

be careful my friend married one,then realised she had a penis.but do nt let a technicality get in the way of some great casual sex. :lol:
68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs

The70RT

Is she wanting money or off the wall info? If not maybe she is just lonely? Asking your name and location is nothing. Tell her to come over and visit you....maybe talk to her on the phone to make sure it is a woman. But unlike gordo1968charger's friend check out the goods before doing anything rash.  :icon_smile_tongue:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us