News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 charger dash turn signal lights???

Started by HITMAN 149, October 04, 2007, 08:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

hey guys...
i'm doing over my dash bezel... (new phantom II autometer white face gauges)  and i want to do blue led's as turn signal indicators... but as my car is not here... STILL at the shop!!! LOL sighhhhh!!!  i don't think they have a high beam indicator??? do they???? or just the right & left signal????  and also what size led indicator lights would fit?? any ideas where to get em?? i checked out ron francis stuff & just not sure which one's to get???? :shruggy:
thanks....
-JOHN
:icon_smile_big:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

JimShine

High beam indicator is in the speedometer. Its up by the 90 MPH marker.

Check out some electronics sites. You should be able to make your own indicators from stuff available at radio Shack for cheap money.

HITMAN 149

hey jim...
cool!!!!!! thanks!!
i'll shoot over to radio shack tomorrow & check it out... one right down the road!!!
it's tough since my car is still at the shop.. i can't just go walk into the gargage & scope things out!?!?!? LOL
since i'm doing new gauges... i can just make a 3rd hole in my bezel to make a high beam???? mmmpffffffff not sure if i wanna do that or not????? ehh i'll figure something out?!?!? any ideas???
thanks....
-john
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

HITMAN 149

a local speed shop in belmar... mikes performance i think around $650. for the whole set!!! nice!!!! they are autometer phantom II's
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

HITMAN 149

thanks jim :2thumbs:
i went to radio shack..... and for $4.00 picked up 2 green led's that fit in the turn signal holes perfect!!!! they have red, green and amber... NO blue though  :'(   oh well!!!!
i may have to forgo a high beam indicator light??? as i'm not sure whether or not i want to drill a hole in my bezel!?!?!?  ehh.. maybee... i'll just grab an extra on egouge or one of the guys here that has an extra?!?!?
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Just 6T9 CHGR

You dont want to drill an extra hole in your bezel, yet you are adding Autometer aftermarket gauges & LED bulbs ???
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

HITMAN 149

ahhhhh ha!!
but the autometer gauges & led's are drop in!!! no hacking of my bezel.... basically everything i'm doing to my car is bold on.... i'm not hacking up fenders, hoods & roof's or anything like that. this way... in 149 years, if someone wants the car to go back to original..... it just has to be unbolted orig stuff bolted back on!!! mua-hahahaha. but like i said... i may just pick up an extra...all for a stupid extra lil hole!!! hahahahah.....  :icon_smile_big:
01 BMW 740i SPORT