News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can someone please PM me cudaken's contact info?

Started by bull, October 04, 2007, 11:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I was on the verge of buying a Charger part from Ken when he dropped of the face of the dc.com Earth. Does anyone have his new phone number or email address? I just tried the number he gave me way back when and it has apparently been disconnected.

Cudaken, where are you?!

bull

41husk

Good luck!!  I am going to stop by his house and see if i can catch him at home.  I have not seen him in months, I will tell him you are trying to get a hold of him if he's there.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

bull

Quote from: 41husk on October 04, 2007, 01:24:56 PM
Good luck!!  I am going to stop by his house and see if i can catch him at home.  I have not seen him in months, I will tell him you are trying to get a hold of him if he's there.

Thanks. I sent him an email so we'll see if he responds. Frankly I'll be surprised if he still has the part considering what all he's been through.

41husk

You would be surprised, he probably still has it lying around somewere!
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: 41husk on October 04, 2007, 01:24:56 PM

I don't want to steal the thread but I was wondering the same thing about cudaken. There are HP manifolds and 8,75 rear over there which he has ordered for me a while ago.
41husk, please ask him about this too in case you catch him.
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

41husk

i will ask him about all your parts, the last time we spoke, he said he was going to get settled up with yo? not exactly sure what he means by that but I will let him know.
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

bull

Well I just tried the phone number he left in that thread I linked above and it's now a fax number. :brickwall: So my guess is I'm probably SOL, unless he happens to respond to the email I sent or Husk finds him.

69_500

I tried stopping by his place the last time I was in the St. Louis area, but never came accross anyone being home. I'm assuming he still lives in the same place he did 3-4 years ago. Was still hoping by some chance to get some money back, but not yet.

41husk

I live in Granite City about 15 minutes from him and I have stopped by at least 15 times over the last year.  I have even left notes on the door, telling him I'm not trying to collect any money owed, but would like to get some parts out of my storage.  He has never called or e mailed.  Good luck getting a hold of him and if I ever get any contact info I will pass it on.
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

moparstuart

I still would love to get ahold of him too.I own his red 69 charger and would love to get the fender tag ? If anyone gets new contact info let me know  thanks

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

bull

Quote from: moparstuart on October 10, 2007, 11:08:35 AM
I still would love to get ahold of him too.I own his red 69 charger and would love to get the fender tag ? If anyone gets new contact info let me know  thanks

Is that thing up and running? How about some pictures if you don't mind.

moparstuart

i have the motor installed and should have it up and running soon
  bought the barry grant (demon six pack ) set up for it , was suppost to be easy bolt on ,  NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and barry grants R&D and tech wont help ..   we are having to fabracate linkage and cables

hopefully soon

moparstuart

41husk

I stopped by and caught him at home, I was on my way to the court house for an apointment so we only spoke for a few minutes.  He still lives in the same place and I gave him my Phone #, he said he misplaced it.  He is supposed to contact me next week.  I told him people were asking about him and he should get back on line.  He said he was done with cars and even asked if I wanted to buy the 68 RR his dad bought new.  I told him he would probably want more than I was willing to pay because of sentimental value.  He said I would be surprised, he had not even touched it in over a year.  Just sitting out in the weather :shruggy:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 41husk on October 12, 2007, 11:57:34 AM
I stopped by and caught him at home, I was on my way to the court house for an apointment so we only spoke for a few minutes.  He still lives in the same place and I gave him my Phone #, he said he misplaced it.  He is supposed to contact me next week.  I told him people were asking about him and he should get back on line.  He said he was done with cars and even asked if I wanted to buy the 68 RR his dad bought new.  I told him he would probably want more than I was willing to pay because of sentimental value.  He said I would be surprised, he had not even touched it in over a year.  Just sitting out in the weather :shruggy:

So are you going to buy it??
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: moparstuart on October 10, 2007, 02:54:36 PM

bought the barry grant (demon six pack ) set up for it , was suppost to be easy bolt on ,  NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and barry grants R&D and tech wont help ..   we are having to fabracate linkage and cables

I could have told ya that  :brickwall:

Anyway I miss Ken.    He's a trip.  :2thumbs:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

moparstuart

brian    what is your experience with barry grant  ??????????

Todd Wilson

Quote from: bull on October 10, 2007, 12:43:55 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on October 10, 2007, 11:08:35 AM

Is that thing up and running? How about some pictures if you don't mind.

Long Live CudaKenTay!

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: moparstuart on October 12, 2007, 12:53:44 PM
  brian    what is your experience with barry grant  ??????????

I had them on my car for a month in February before I gave them back to Ehrenberg.  He sold them off on ebay to somebody else.  I heard that person is very happy... that's nice.

The carbs are horrendously lean as shipped.   All 3 have 68 jets.  It's nice as crisp on the center only.   Don't hammer it until you figure out your jetting on all 3 unless you'd like to melt a few pistons.   
Their air cleaner is hideous looking and too tall unless you have  six pack scoop.  To fit a stock mopar six pack air cleaner you have to beat  and hack it.   I have a lokar type throttle cable and I ended up at the hardware store making linkage to work.    We never did figure out how to make a stock cable fit.
Their tech guys do not respond to phone calls or emails.  BG can't even supply jet kits in a timely manner.   Who knows about the rest of the parts... I gave up after a month.

Another kid I know bought them for his 340 before asking.   He's having linkage problems, etc.    I gave him my old steel and brass setup he's going to use in place of their fuel log to help fit the air cleaner.    I got a old vintage fuel log for my holleys now.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

bull

That's too bad. I wonder why he had such a complete change of heart? Did the 440 blowing up mess with him that much? I guess he really means business if he wants to sell his dad's car.

Anyway, thanks Husk for trying so hard to get ahold of him. Hopefully now he will call you and we can get the ball rolling and put some money in his pockets. I have to echo chargerwife in asking you if you're gong to buy the RR. Maybe you could buy it and store it in case he changes his mind someday. :shruggy:

RD

you going to buy it?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

moparstuart

thanks for the info brian       they told me i was crazy at barry grant when i decribed the same exact problems you had
they really do suck at R&D and there tech's are rude and stupid to boot

todd great picture of ken  and my charger   thanks

41husk

Not sure about the RR,  I was in a big hurry infact I was almost late to court.  He never gave me a price, but if it is reasonable I may, but she is rough.  If he calls we will discuss it, I know he could use the money.  If I get it I would always let him have the option of buying it back for what ever I pay + the money I put into it.
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

moparstuart

so did you or are you buying the road runner  ????????