News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

always a painful sight...

Started by joflaig, September 21, 2007, 08:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeneralLeeTESH

God Damned AWESOME story Dave ! :scratchchin:
I need help putting up a Avatar under my GeneralLeeTESH name. How'd u dew that? :brickwall:
The TESH

472 R/T SE

Funny stuff Bob.
Years ago when I still lived in western Kansas my mom was visiting from Texas and we were driving my grandma's car for some reason.  Anyhow my mom and I had been at the tavern for a few and were to meet her friend who happened to be a deputy sheriff on the edge of town for coffee and breakfast.  As we're heading there he came hauling arse up on my tail almost like he was waiting for us somewhere.  He never told my mom he was gonna be on duty.  Anyhow at one of the lights he's beside me and starts rompin' on his unmarked Impala as we leave the light.  I asked my mom, "Should I?"  She says, "He won't do anything".
Sure enough, I nailed it thru the gears and that Impala smoked granny's Mercury Montego.  :D  When we got to the restaurant I was still shaking from adrenaline worrying he would give me a hard time and the fact I just street raced a deputy.  I was able to convince him there were a few city cops that were always razzing me.  As it turned out, I never had any more problems with the city boyz.

chargerrt

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

C_stripes

Good stuff,  I ran in my 72 swinger when I was 18. 
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Mean 318

Hey Kab... you should post the story you told me about your back window!