News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone in the New England area looking for a resto shop

Started by 706pkvert, October 02, 2007, 07:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

706pkvert

Is anyone in or around new england currently looking for a high quality restoration shop? Any interest, please email me at vintageignition@yahoo.com

Thanks

706pkvert

zerfetzen

Current Daily Driver: 2006 Dodge Charger RT
Current Project: 1969 Dodge Charger
Previous Cars I want back: 1974 Barracuda, 1973 Cuda

706pkvert

Zerfetzen, I emailed you. Would be happy to come look at the car.

charger1933

i am not in the ne area, but i would like to say this to 70chargerboy: you say you bought a cluster from me and it did not operate, yet i have emailed you and given my 800 number to you and you do not respond. i have not sold a b body cluster to anyone is over a year or more. if you had a quartz updated clock, its a 3 year warranty, your gauges dont work, alt, oil, temp???? anyway, i am tachman and if you have a problem with your cluster, which you say you bought from me, then call me, i sent you a personal message giving all the details. you bad mouth me here, but yet you do not respond to a toll free calling number. does not make sense.
tachman
This is the best charger forum on earth! Thanks Troy for making it happen!

70charger_boy

zerfetzen

Current Daily Driver: 2006 Dodge Charger RT
Current Project: 1969 Dodge Charger
Previous Cars I want back: 1974 Barracuda, 1973 Cuda

70charger_boy

Quote from: zerfetzen on October 15, 2007, 05:53:24 AM
Is this the right thread for that? ::)

This guy seems to crash in on 706pkvert's threads for no reason at all.  Only to make business for himself.  Pretty pathetic

charger1933

not pathetic, mike and i know each other and we love this placeĀ  :icon_smile_tongue:
this is the best forum we have ever been on. cheers as they say in Australia, anyone like kangaroos. :D
tachman
tachman@bellsouth.net
This is the best charger forum on earth! Thanks Troy for making it happen!