News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Human Tetris (Funny Japanese Game Show Video)

Started by Old Moparz, October 02, 2007, 01:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

This is pretty funny, leave it to Japan to come up with another wacky game show.   :smilielol:

(Video Link)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84_QL1kEmH4
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

70charger_boy

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

PocketThunder

I remeber when i was a kid watching game shows where they had kids my age running thru obstacle courses and the contestants had no skills at all!  I was sitting in my house in the middle of nowhere Wisconsin just dying for a chance to go to LA and show these kids a thing or two.  Cant remember the name of the show but it was 1987 and they always gave away a pair of British Nights shoes at the end.  I was gonna get a pair when i started 8th grade that year but all i could afford was a pair of Puma's. :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Croatia

:smilielol: :smilielol: Just to see funny faces after uncovering "template"
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

VPFD13

GO BIG OR GO HOME

To be born free man is an accident, to live as one a responsibility and to die as one an obligation

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

70charger_boy

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 03, 2007, 11:26:05 PM
I remeber when i was a kid watching game shows where they had kids my age running thru obstacle courses and the contestants had no skills at all!  I was sitting in my house in the middle of nowhere Wisconsin just dying for a chance to go to LA and show these kids a thing or two.  Cant remember the name of the show but it was 1987 and they always gave away a pair of British Nights shoes at the end.  I was gonna get a pair when i started 8th grade that year but all i could afford was a pair of Puma's. :2thumbs:

I prefered the Avia 870's to the British Knights

Recharger

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 03, 2007, 11:26:05 PM

Sounds like Double Dare, maybe?  The Nickelodeon show?  I remember watching it back in the 80s and being as frustrated as you by the idiots who didn't know how to perform the type of simple tasks dogs could be trained to do. 

On a related note, in the late 80's I was on vactation in Orlando at Universal Studios and got roped into a 'tryout' for a show that sounded very similar to Double Dare.  I was about 13 at the time.  About 5 seconds into the "audition" I realized I had way too much self respect to be part of their program.  They had several "audition tasks" for everyone to complete, which mainly required the kids to prove their lack of dignity and intelligence by jumping around and clapping like circus seals on command.  I walked out in the middle of everything (to the dismay of the seal-commander) and to this day I remember thinking no amount of BK's or Swatch watches or even cash was worth the bullshit they wanted me to partake in.  It was then that I understood the consistent stupidity of all the contestants.