News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whats it look like??

Started by Moparstud440, September 26, 2005, 02:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormhammer

so you basically told her that you liked her but wouldnt date her?  :icon_smile_dead:

SirNik73

i'm the same kind of guy you are.. your looking at the big picture, witch is the friendship you've had with this girl. but if you are intrested in her like you said you were you need to take some action. she said that she wasn't "ready for a boyfriend", but that you were diffrent in her eyes ("you know what I’m thinking") and that she didn't tell you no ("I never said there wasn’t a chance")... i would date her... don't ask her out or make it offical, but taker her to dinner. buy her flowers to prove that this isn't 2 friends getting some food. and she will tell you to stop if she dosen't want it. but be aware. if you date her and she never makes a move back for ya. don't waste your time and money on her... give it a month or so and if she dosen't returen your affections stop with the dating and go back to the friendship you have now. don't talk to her about these choices because then she has a hand in it and these are choices you need to make for your self. if she is as good a friend as you say then the friendship will withstand any damage it gets from you atempt to date her. so you ether win her and your in the boyfriend zone, or you fail to win her and you stay in the friend zone. but if you stay in the friend zone then down shift to freind gear. don't stay in boyfriend gear if your in the friend zone... i did that... BAD NEWS... but thats another story.
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

dd44068

I have to agree with all of the above. Dont let the distance bother you it was the same with me and my wife.

Mopar440+6

From my perspective: Id say you just needa wait it out. It sounds like you two are real close and like youve got a chance. Be the good guy and be there for her when shes feelin down. Once she gets over this other guy go for it. My :Twocents:
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

dkn1997

Quote from: Moparstud440 on September 26, 2005, 02:51:05 PM
I’m not ready to be in a relationship yet....... and I consider you one of my best friends you no stuff that a lot of people don’t and you no what I’m thinking all the time which is crazy lol 

not ready to be in a relationship yet          <-----------NOT READY TO BE IN ONE WITH YOU IS WHAT SHE MEANS.

I consider you one of my best friends.      <-----------IF I WAS ATTRACTED TO YOU AT ALL, WE WOULD BE DATING ALREADY

Dude, wake up and face the facts.  She does not want to date you and is quite comfortable living hours away so she does not have to spare your feelings by blowing you off nicely more than once a week.

I know it's harsh, but the more time you spend thinking about this girl, the real "one" could slip through your fingers and you would not even know it.  Start dating somebody.  It's a win/win.  If she sees with you with someone else and she has those kind of feelings for you deep down somewhere, then jealousy can bring them to the surface...  If she sees with you with someone else and takes it in stride, then you really know she never liked you like that.

so even when you lose, you win.  you can't lose.
RECHRGED

Brock Samson

hey Stud, post your pic again here... ?

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=81.0;id=365;image

errr,.. ;) ....or better yet hers..

...then maybe we can tell ya' "what it looks like".. ? :icon_smile_approve:

http://www.tkr-racing.ch/images/Boxengirls16.jpg

pretty good i'd say...  :icon_smile:

Mefirst

Instead of that long interest proclamation speech you gave her, you could have just asked her in a much more simple way -Wanna go out on a date? By the way, did you have to wake her up after that speech?

I sadly also think dkn1997*** hit the hammer right on the nail... If she was really interested in you, you two would be dating already..

What ever you do dont be her "puppy dog"... just be her friend, who knows, maby she will change her mind about you, but dont wait forever for her to do that...

Vainglory, Esq.

QuoteInstead of that long interest proclamation speech you gave her, you could have just asked her in a much more simple way -Wanna go out on a date? By the way, did you have to wake her up after that speech?

:haha:

The man speaks the truth.  Dude, you're 19.  Save the theatrics for the drama queens you'll be dating when you're 25-30.  Her biological clock isn't even in the picture yet, so here's a tip: "wanna go have dinner with me sometime?"

CB

Quote from: dkn1997 on September 26, 2005, 08:48:09 PM
Quote from: Moparstud440 on September 26, 2005, 02:51:05 PM
I’m not ready to be in a relationship yet....... and I consider you one of my best friends you no stuff that a lot of people don’t and you no what I’m thinking all the time which is crazy lol 

not ready to be in a relationship yet          <-----------NOT READY TO BE IN ONE WITH YOU IS WHAT SHE MEANS.

I consider you one of my best friends.      <-----------IF I WAS ATTRACTED TO YOU AT ALL, WE WOULD BE DATING ALREADY

Dude, wake up and face the facts.  She does not want to date you and is quite comfortable living hours away so she does not have to spare your feelings by blowing you off nicely more than once a week.

I know it's harsh, but the more time you spend thinking about this girl, the real "one" could slip through your fingers and you would not even know it.  Start dating somebody.  It's a win/win.  If she sees with you with someone else and she has those kind of feelings for you deep down somewhere, then jealousy can bring them to the surface...  If she sees with you with someone else and takes it in stride, then you really know she never liked you like that.

so even when you lose, you win.  you can't lose.

:iagree:
I can't agree more !!!!!!
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

bad1032

andy74

Mefirst

:scope: Hmm, guess the dude didn't like the answers to his predicament cause he deleted his interest proclamation speech :shruggy:

Moparstud440

No, everything is good, i have basically 2 views on the situation and i just wanted to see what others thought of it. I got what i wanted....

PocketThunder

Dammit i missed the start already......  these HS drama threads are always the best reads....
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Arthu®

Striving for world domination since 1986

Lowprofile

Forget that dishrag....... This is what you need Bro. :icon_smile_shock:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Mopar440+6

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"