News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 road runner ad car ***NOW WITH EVEN MORE PICS*** 4-5-09

Started by C_stripes, October 01, 2007, 10:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

I had forgot about this car.  Thanks for bumping it.

Jeremy, forgot about you too to be honest.  Are you still in the Rose City?  We were suppose to hook up....

C_stripes

Quote from: 66FBCharger on December 18, 2014, 12:34:58 PM
I know this is an old topic, but what happened to this car? Has it been sold?
I was also curious why the fender tag does not have a V next to the 0A. Has it been photoshopped out?

the car is still sitting in a shop. The least we can figure is that at the time the car was being built, they hadn't decided what code to use for the six pack cars. When I pulled the car apart, we found dates from May and June of 69 on some of the interior parts.

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on December 21, 2014, 05:24:08 PM
I had forgot about this car.  Thanks for bumping it.

Jeremy, forgot about you too to be honest.  Are you still in the Rose City?  We were suppose to hook up....

Yes sir, I'm still here. Ya, we need to get together at some point. Only time we ever did was briefly at the mopar nationals. One of these days, we need to go on a cruise.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Ghoste

As a press car they may not have even cared what the codes called for. they were going to equip it how they wanted.  :shruggy: