News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

If you could step back in time, What Mopar would you order.

Started by C_stripes, October 01, 2007, 08:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

I'd be calling up Nichels Engineering and ordering up a turn key Daytona or Superbird stock car.

68charger383

71 Hemi Cuda or a 68 Hemi Charger. Either one, Blk with blk vinyl top and white interior/stripe :yesnod:

1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

C_stripes

Lots of realy cool cars here.  The 70 runner I would have orderd would be a 440+6 4speed convert in Plum Crazy, It would have Air Grabber, Go wing, Dust trail, Performance hood treatment, White tail stripe, White interior, Black top, Wheel lip moulding. Super track pack, body color Rally Mirrors, 15x7 steel whels with dog dish, white letter goodyears, pedal dress up, 3 speaker dash, thumb wheel sterio, console, delux interior, bumper guards, hood pins, tic tock tach And any other cool options. Next would be a 70 HEMI coronet R/T followed by 68 HEMI runner.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

68chrgrwife

I'd order one of each third gen chargers, and maybe first gen, and one of those ugly daytona things (LOL), hmmmm, and maybe a 69 charger for hubby, then I would get my 70 Challenger don't care what's in it or color, all that can be changed at whim.....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

chargerman68

man where to begin

68 charger r/t 440+6
69 charger r/t
69 charger base(for general lee project)
70 challenger shaker
70 hemi cuda
69 daytona x2 :icon_smile_big:
70 roadrunner
70 charger 440+6 with 4speed
70 challenger t/a

wouldnt care about color
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

70charger_boy

Nacho-RT74

71 Cuda Convert. Maybe dark blue, white interior, kinda my actual Charger
70 Superbee. Sassy or sublime green, white interior. black top.
69 Charger R/T SE. I think Bronze, tan interior, tan or black top.

Both fully equipped as posible ( A/C, Powered windows, etc.. )
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

almerkel

1st choice 1957 DeSoto Adventurer white hardtop; 2ed choice 1955 Chrysler C300 black; 3ed choice 1959 Imperial 2 door hardtop light blue or white.   :icon_smile_cool:

Nacho-RT74

Oh well if we talk about OLDIES instead Muscle... Definitelly convert 57 D-500 Dodge Custom Royal
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

gordo1968charger

Quote from: MaMopar on October 01, 2007, 08:53:15 PM
I was 18 I wanted a 1968 Plymouth GTX 440 4 speed, B5 Blue.  I got talked into a 73 Volkwagon Beetle, thanks Dad....

MaMopar
how do you compare the 2?
mighty mopar or dog shit beetle,no choice at all!!
68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs

gordo1968charger

68 charger,although i d have a hemi instead of a 383 4 barrel
68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs

learical1

I need one each of the Aero cars, so we'd go for a 69 Charger 500 with a 440, auto and air; Hemi Daytona 4 speed and a SuperBird with 440-6bbl and 4 speed (in Petty blue).  68 Barracuda 340 4speed fastback.  70 Challenger T/A 4 speed optioned out.  For later re-sale, a 71 Hemi Cuda convert.  71 Charger R/T-S/E with Ramcharger hood, 4 speed and 6 pak.  And a 71 GTX Hemi 4 speed. 
Bruce

C_stripes

;D ;DThanks so much to DS440 for giving me an image of what my Dream car would look like.  Thank you so much,
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

supserdave

I don't know if I could pick!

Probably a 70 bee. Red with black C stripe and black interior. Six pack, Bench seat and pistol grip! My freinds uncle owned one, it was one of the first cars that got me hooked on mopars.

I'd probably order a twin to my dad's old charger to. 69 RT/SE 440, 4 speed, in T5, as well.

Joshua

1970 SuperBee HT, Hemi, 4 speed, Ramcharger hood, no wing or vinyl top, all maual, no PS or PB, 3.54 Dana, bright red w/ white C-stripe with white bucket seat interior, no console.......basically a BARE-BONES car for street racing.....I'd get rid of the ugly stock wheels, add some Cragar Supertricks or ET's, Big tube headers, bigger cam, etc.....ya know, all the typical type upgrades for a hot street car during that time period...... :cheers:

That or a 1958 DeSoto.......

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

70charger_boy

HITMAN 149

68 3X Black R/T Hemi 4sp....
of course if we alllllllll knew then what we know now!!!!!! LOL
and a 73 cuda yellow w/ black int... (my cousin had one when i was a lil punk...now i'm just a bigger & older PUNK!! LOL)
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

mikesbbody

if you were allowed to sell the car? it would be a 71 hemi cuda convert then i would buy multiple 71 chargers (rt's and super bee's) but if you had to keep the car and couldnt sell to make money, i would choose the 71 rt charger (hemi 4 speed) 2nd choice would be the 71 hemi super bee  :2thumbs:

71ChallengeHer

dpm68

RD

dont hate me but I would get this for my dad before anything...

then I would order me a 70 hemi challenger 4 spd 'vert with shaker hood (did they offer them in 70 or was it 71?), black with white hockey stripes and white interior (to include console and dashpad if possible), and absolutely every single option available.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

70charger_boy

Alain426

Quote from: 1972Rallye on October 02, 2007, 06:21:17 AM
1971 Hemi Super Bee, 4speed, Gunmetal exterior with matching interior, spoilers, N96 (std w/Hemi), Tips, etc.  Only bummer would be that elastomric bumpers didn't come on that color.... but the dealer could add 'em  :icon_smile_big:

A friends Dad had one like it without spoilers  :drool5: but I've never seen it in person...

hi, here in quebec city, some one i know own a charger r/t 71 hemi

here it is

only its not a real R/t, it was originaly a 318 charger, but i just wanted to show you again what can look like the car that you wanted :2thumbs: