News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

If you could step back in time, What Mopar would you order.

Started by C_stripes, October 01, 2007, 08:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C_stripes

Mine is the 70 Super Bee 440 6pack with a 4spd and dana super track pack. It would have to be toward mid year because I would want the go wing. It would be a hard top with a ramcharger hood and hood pins. It would have a bench seat with deluxe interior. The car would be EV2 Orange with a Black interior, Black top and white reverse C stripe. It would have chrome tips, Wheel lip moldings, Power windows, power steering, Front sway bar, Power disk Breaks, three speaker dash with am 8 track radio, Factory tint windows, Tic Tock Tach, Pedal dress up, Bumper guards, 15x7 Rallies and that would probably be it.  The first thing I would do is add Thrush Mufflers, Some craiger wheels and rake up the rear just a bit. Also add headers.   My second choice would be a 70 Road Runner.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

69bronzeT5

Good idea for a thread Jeremy. Id order a plum crazy purple 1970 Challenger RT. 440 6-pack 4spd. Black RT stripe. Black interior & vinyl top. Second choice would be a black on black 69 Daytona with a Hemi and a red stripe.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

y3chargerrt

C_stripes

Nice Cole.  I like the black Daytonas.  They look good.  I will get s few better pics of my friends red one and send to you.  I will also get a few better pics of his 6 pack challenger for you.  The daytona is just sitting waiting its turn for resto.

nh_mopar_fan

MaMopar

I was 18 I wanted a 1968 Plymouth GTX 440 4 speed, B5 Blue.  I got talked into a 73 Volkwagon Beetle, thanks Dad....
The GTX would have cost the same as the VW, did I get screwed.  But Dad's explanation was look at the gas prices.  Hey dad look at the gas prices now.  Back then they went to .73 per gallon, now $3.09 per gallon.  Back then I had one to gas up, now I have 3.

2nd choice 1968 Hemi Dodge Charger, 4 Speed, white guts & tail stripe.

MaMopar
MaMopar

Lowprofile

A 69 1/2 RoadRunner or SuperBee w/a 440 SixPac/4-Speed/ Dana60 w/3:54's   Hemi Orange w/ Black Interior... :drool5: :2thumbs:

A 67 GTX would be right up there too.  :yesnod:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Mean 318

Black on black 1968 Dodge Charger R/T. 440, and the check as many boxes as I could! I mean cruise, wood wheel, power everything! Then put on a set of steel wheels!

1969 1/2 Super Bee 6 pack with a lift off hood. Dana, 4 speed, bench and a black stripe. No options but the ones that make you GO!

69bronzeT5

Quote from: C_stripes on October 01, 2007, 08:25:52 PM
Nice Cole.  I like the black Daytonas.  They look good.  I will get s few better pics of my friends red one and send to you.  I will also get a few better pics of his 6 pack challenger for you.  The daytona is just sitting waiting its turn for resto.

Sweet...btw, its Cody :icon_smile_big:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

71ChallengeHer

Red Ram

1960 Chrysler 300...black with white interior and all the options including the Hi-Way Hi-Fi!       :yesnod:
"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

C_stripes

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on October 01, 2007, 09:20:19 PM
Quote from: C_stripes on October 01, 2007, 08:25:52 PM

Sweet...btw, its Cody :icon_smile_big:

Thats what I wrote first but then the pics wouldn't work so I wrote Cole for some reason.  I think its becuse of your email. Sorry.   

Mean 318

rich4406bbl

Choice #1
70 Challenger RT Convertible. 426 Hemi, 4-speed, Super Track Pak, Shaker. Panther Pink, Black top and interior, Rim Blow, Power Top, Power Windows, Power Brakes, Power Steering, no console, Leather Seats, SE door panels, Longitudinal stripe in black.
Choice #2
1969 Daytona, 426 Hemi, 4-speed,  Blue, Black interior, Black stripe, Disc Brakes, Kelsey-Hayes Wheels, Tick Toc Tac, Console, Power brakes, Power Steering, Power Windows.

Note: I'd go for power windows in ALL the cars now. I have a 71 RT and It's a bit of a stretch to try and get the windows up or down from the drivers seat while driving!!!!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Mike DC

I'd order another '71 HemiCuda convertible and then sell it for retirement money. 

I'd also love a copy of Kowalski's original Chally though. 

Anders

68 Charger

dads_69

I'd order a fleet of mopars with Mod Tops! That would put an end to the mysterious Daytona then once and for all.  :ohhthesarcasm:
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Ghoste

tan top

Quote from: dads_69 on October 02, 2007, 03:12:56 AM
I'd order a fleet of mopars with Mod Tops! That would put an end to the mysterious Daytona then once and for all.  :ohhthesarcasm:
Mark
:haha: :haha:              :yesnod:

69 charger 500  hemi  & a 4 speed  Y2  -black interior /stripe
                   69 charger Daytona hemi & a 4 speed Y2 - black interior / stripe
                   69 charger R/T  hemi & a 727 Y2  black top /interior / stripe
                   69 charger R/T SE  Y2 yellow back interior / black top ( originally a TANTOP )  V88 , but already own this one this one  :coolgleamA:
well to be honest i would buy one in every color  ,440 & hemi if i had the money as i love all color combinations :drool5: :drool5: :yesnod:

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

1972Rallye

1971 Hemi Super Bee, 4speed, Gunmetal exterior with matching interior, spoilers, N96 (std w/Hemi), Tips, etc.  Only bummer would be that elastomric bumpers didn't come on that color.... but the dealer could add 'em  :icon_smile_big:

A friends Dad had one like it without spoilers  :drool5: but I've never seen it in person...

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

kooldodge

a 1963 super stock dodge with a 13.1 compression cross rammed 413

hemihead

Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below