News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Removing front bench seat

Started by Dans 68, September 23, 2005, 12:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dans 68

"How" do I properly remove my front seat bench? I'm a little tired and overworked lately to properly research the ins and outs of it. I know for fact that there is a built sheet hiding under there, but I have not yet figured out the procedure to remove the bench. Anybody care to share their experiences? I realize that there is an electrical connection at the right side, but do I need to unbolt the whole darn thing to get it out? Is it supposed to slide forward enough to easily remove? I really want to look at the build sheet (I do have one from the back seat but parts of it are gone...see the attached photo) but don't want to risk damaging it during the procedure. So, any hints out there? Thanks, guys.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Chryco Psycho

there are 4 - 1/2" bolts under the floor [get under the car]un plug the wire & remove the seat belts from the seat & either remove the whole seat or tip the bench over inside the car 

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259