News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Turn signal Switch!!!

Started by pullrock, October 01, 2007, 04:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pullrock

HI All!  Love the site and am on it every day!  In the process of rebuilding my Steering column and have a question!  Does anyone know how to get that wiring harness clip off  :RantExplode: the end of the turn signal switch?  It is making me NUTS!!!!! :brickwall: :brickwall:  Here is a picture in case I am not being clear.

Thanks again!

Eric CA
1968 Charger R/T

keepat

For the male spade connector use a pair of needles nose pliers to release the clip on the spade in the connector. You need a small flat pic tool for the female connectors
Pat

pullrock

Do you know where I can get the Small flat pic tool?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Sears has them or your local auto parts store.....heres a pic of a full set of the most commonly used ones

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

pullrock

Thank you!  got it apart and the new turn signal switch is on the way!  thanks for the help!!!!!  Band of Charger brothers! :cheers:

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on October 02, 2007, 07:39:26 AM
Sears has them or your local auto parts store.....heres a pic of a full set of the most commonly used ones

never have seen them here :(
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

PocketThunder

Quote from: pullrock on October 03, 2007, 10:24:20 AM
Thank you!  got it apart and the new turn signal switch is on the way!  thanks for the help!!!!!  Band of Charger brothers! :cheers:

Did you order it from the dealership?  What was the part number if you have it handy?  I need to get one and dont want to use year one.

thanks

Paul
in St. Paul
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

PocketThunder

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 17, 2008, 11:51:37 AM
Quote from: pullrock on October 03, 2007, 10:24:20 AM

Did you order it from the dealership?  What was the part number if you have it handy?  I need to get one and dont want to use year one.

thanks

Paul
in St. Paul

Found it:  Part Number 2947801 (Same as 2771802, 2857241, 2906520).
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

mopar0166

whats the hardware look like that holds the two black round piecec together in this pic?

Corellian Corvette

You need to small, special bolts with square heads. They lock into slots on the bottom, larger piece.

mopar0166

Anybody have a parts list of break down of the steering column so that i can get it back together?  i cant find anything?

mopar0166

heres the deal, I couldnt find the bots anywhere and after a week of search ing i made my own from tolet bolts , with just a little shorting they worked awesome!