News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wow, this Charger is amazingly wasted

Started by bull, October 07, 2007, 08:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DodgeChargerNeeded

I wouldn't take it if you gave it to me
Jeff

Bandit72

Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

six-tee-nine

Maybe the roof could be a donor part.....

Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

tecmopar

It looks like the rear package tray is useable and with all the rust you can probably just pull it out, no cutting needed, yikes.

SeattleCharger

Wondered what those logs were for in the engine compartment, til I saw the later pic when they were alive, 

He was going to restore it, but he couldn't figure out how to get the trees out of the engine compartment,  now he's selling it "as is", firewood included

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Chargerfanatic

I got a real laugh out of it where he said he was going to restore it over the next few years. Considering it would take a small fortune to do, anybody with that kind of money would have bought something better. That thing should have stayed where it was.

87 Shelby GLHS

Charger_Fan

I like this part...

QuoteI am also thinking of selling my running 70 charger and it is confirmed to be the last charger made on july 10, 1970 before the 71 were started. But it would take at least $10,000 to buy it.
Confirmed by who? :shruggy:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

70charger_boy

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 09, 2007, 04:03:25 PM
I like this part...

QuoteI am also thinking of selling my running 70 charger and it is confirmed to be the last charger made on july 10, 1970 before the 71 were started. But it would take at least $10,000 to buy it.

Galen???

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 70charger_boy on October 09, 2007, 04:04:21 PM

Galen???
Last I heard, not even Ma Mopar knew exactly which car was the very last '70 Charger...all their records before what...1972 (?) were lost to fire.
That means even the all-knowing Galen knows that one. Galen could tell someone the last "known" VIN up to now, but that's only good until someone registers a later one.

We know the last month of production, but not the last car made...as far as I know, maybe I'm wrong. :shruggy:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

70charger_boy

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 09, 2007, 07:34:28 PM
Quote from: 70charger_boy on October 09, 2007, 04:04:21 PM

Galen???
Last I heard, not even Ma Mopar knew exactly which car was the very last '70 Charger...all their records before what...1972 (?) were lost to fire.
That means even the all-knowing Galen knows that one. Galen could tell someone the last "known" VIN up to now, but that's only good until someone registers a later one.

We know the last month of production, but not the last car made...as far as I know, maybe I'm wrong. :shruggy:

I was only kidding about Galen, but I think Chris said something about the legitimacy to the sellers claim