News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BF Goodrich Cuda

Started by Old Moparz, October 01, 2007, 07:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

I saw this & thought it was interesting enough to post. I have the large banner in my garage, so it was cool to read about the car they used for the photo. I've never seen car in person, or any other picture of it other than the one on the actual banner.

There's a link on the bottom left of the website to see the whole article.

http://www.bfghemicuda.com/
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

bull

The most recognized Hemi Cuda of all time? :ahum: There's a self-flattering statement if I ever heard one.

6pkrunner

Someone should smack him in the head 10 million times to see if all the crap lodged inside falls out. Time for the septic pumper to haul away another load of inflated self-worth/importance.

chargerman68

where did u get that..or should i say steal it...... :nana:
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

Old Moparz

Quote from: chargerman68 on October 01, 2007, 11:29:51 AM
where did u get that..or should i say steal it...... :nana:

What, the banner? A friend of mine got it mail order & gave it to me one year with the matching pink T/A Challenger one for Christmas. I never asked him where he got it, but I know he didn't steal it. (Look at the pic, you can see them on the garage doors.)

I never commented on the speculated price of the BF Goodrich Cuda, I just thought the car itself was cool. I had a problem with the Hemi car prices when they were approaching $50,000, so $10 million dollars is just laughable.  :lol:

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

69_500

Just out of curiousity but isn't there a BFG banner like that of a charger as well?

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: 69_500 on October 01, 2007, 03:48:41 PM
Just out of curiousity but isn't there a BFG banner like that of a charger as well?

Yeah.

I've only seen posters of it or in a magazine ad.   Never knew for sure but I've never seen a big banner for this.... too bad - friggen E-bodies get all the glory :P   Contacted BFG several years ago about it but they said they didn't have anything left with a Charger on it and referred me to their website.

There was a framed poster sitting in some vendor booth at the Nats on the way in the back entrance on Friday but I didn't get back in time.... sold.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Ghoste

I got it from the BFG trailer at Indy Raceway Park one year.  It's by far the coolest of the three Mopar posters and it's a Hemi 500 but even the Charger wouldn't be worth 10 million.

6pkrunner

Here's the 4 I have - but different text.

6pkrunner

And the cuda

6pkrunner

The T/A

6pkrunner

And lastly, but not least the '71 cuda in B&W

Just 6T9 CHGR

Mike made me a poster of the 500 a while back :cheers:

I wonder who owns & where that car is?  I wonder if it really was purple or just a photoshop color change :scratchchin:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

PocketThunder

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on October 01, 2007, 04:05:52 PM
Quote from: 69_500 on October 01, 2007, 03:48:41 PM

Yeah.

I've only seen posters of it or in a magazine ad.   Never knew for sure but I've never seen a big banner for this.... too bad - friggen E-bodies get all the glory :P   Contacted BFG several years ago about it but they said they didn't have anything left with a Charger on it and referred me to their website.

There was a framed poster sitting in some vendor booth at the Nats on the way in the back entrance on Friday but I didn't get back in time.... sold.

I got this Charger 500 poster on the wall in my garage.  I ordered it some time around 1996~97 when i saw the add in some car magazine.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."