News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pic's from the Toledo, Ohio Mopar Show Today !

Started by BMOTOXSTAR, September 30, 2007, 07:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMOTOXSTAR

Here are some pic's from the Mopar show, just outside of Toledo, Ohio Today. 09/30/07 :2thumbs:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

BMOTOXSTAR

Here are some more. :cheers: :2thumbs:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

BMOTOXSTAR

One of the new members that I told about the site at the last Norwalk Mopar show was there today with his Black Beauty. :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
I can't remember his DC.COM name  :scratchchin:
He is a real nice guy with one bad ass Charger. :2thumbs:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

71 B5383

Should've Kept My '66,That Was 6 Cars Ago
Currently-
  Rust Free 71(383,GB5,HardTop) Charger
  Soon To Be An FJ5 Stock 69 440 Magnum'd 3.55'd
   Correct "LOOKING" Super Wanna Bee
        (by the way,gotta 71 Super Bee hood 4 sale?)
           some cash and my 72 Power Bulge hood?

71ChallengeHer

chargerboy69

That looks like it was at the Vin Devers show. I have been ther myself. Several of my friends went, but I just could not make it there this year.

Thanks for the pictures
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

70charger_boy

Nice pics, but where's the chargers?  All I saw were round shaped thingies  :nana:

ham1

It was great seeing you at the Devers show last Sunday.  A lot of very nice cars and great weather.  Thanks for posting the pictures including my car (black charger).  It looks so good that I now have it as my desktop background picture on my office PC.  Hopefully I'll get to see your Charger at one of the events next year.

chargerman68

Quote from: 70charger_boy on September 30, 2007, 10:29:04 PM
Nice pics, but where's the chargers?  All I saw were round shaped thingies  :nana:

:smilielol: :smilielol:

thanks for sharing :cheers:
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL