News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Discovered a 70 charger

Started by nascarxx29, September 30, 2007, 11:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

Man, 70 Chargers are getting so molested by the cloners, that posts on them now fall into the Aero Section? Geez, it's all over.  :icon_smile_blackeye:

70charger_boy

Quote from: Chris G. on October 02, 2007, 10:19:48 AM
Man, 70 Chargers are getting so molested by the cloners, that posts on them now fall into the Aero Section? Geez, it's all over.  :icon_smile_blackeye:

Yeah, what's up with that?

hemigeno

There was a wing (plane) in the first post...  :P

But, just so Chris doesn't have anything more to complain about I will move the post to GD.  :boxing_smiley:

Chris G.

Quote from: hemigeno on October 02, 2007, 11:06:55 AM
But, just so Chris doesn't have anything more to complain about I will move the post to GD.  :boxing_smiley:

I didn't complain about the 5 page thread on the '69 Hemi Charger in the Aero section.  :whistling:

We peasants must keep you Mods on your toes. Otherwise we take over the castle, and...well.  :o

chargerman68

Quote from: Chris G. on October 02, 2007, 11:21:13 AM
Quote from: hemigeno on October 02, 2007, 11:06:55 AM

I didn't complain about the 5 page thread on the '69 Hemi Charger in the Aero section.  :whistling:

We peasants must keep you Mods on your toes. Otherwise we take over the castle, and...well.  :o

:2guns: man the guns gents
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

hemigeno

From the Dept. of Corrections:

'69 Hemi Charger with a wing on it in the Aero section.

:yesnod: :angel:

:hah:

Well, at least now we know what your ultimate intentions are 'round here...   ;)

Charger_Fan

Quote from: terrible one on October 02, 2007, 03:32:36 PM

That car was on Ebay a while back. . . the flat black one.
Well geez! If it won't sell for 10K on eGouge, then he's definitely asking too much. :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)