News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bristol TN show wing car clones

Started by sunroofsuperbird, September 30, 2007, 08:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunroofsuperbird

Here is 2 wing car clones that were at the Bristol TN Mopar show this weekend. and I had My sunroof superbird there also. the first one was a local guy that just built the black Daytona for something to drive around. it was very nice. The next one I loved it is a Superbird Pro touring style car. very nice looking but different not much orig looking but he wasn't trying to be near orig and has never seen a real one he was a corvette guy and just wanted something different. I am sure he spent alot of money on it and I was amazed at the repo parts on it were all Fiberglass including fenders hood and all. and it all came from Showcars parts in Canada which I didn't think did a very good job on most there parts. but these looked good. I love the big wheels and cant wait till I can afford a set for my car.
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon
67 Fury 6 door limo wagon
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

70charger_boy

BigBlockSam

do you have any more pics of the black one. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

A383Wing

That black Daytona looks good....anyone notice the AC compressor on the blue 'Bird?

Bryan
   :2thumbs:

hemigeno

Some unique hood hinges on that 'Bird also   :o