News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopars with Big Daddy Garlits

Started by FJ6N96, September 28, 2007, 08:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Here are a few of the people going from the board...   

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,33860.0.html     

See you there...........
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

FJ6N96

Steve,

I guess this just shows you how much I read this board.  It's now the 16th and I am just now responding.   Thanks, look forward to meeting you.  I'll be driving a FJ6, 71 Superbee from Jacksonville. 

FJ6N96

68RT4ME

Quote from: FJ6N96 on October 16, 2007, 06:00:10 AM
Steve,

I guess this just shows you how much I read this board.  It's now the 16th and I am just now responding.   Thanks, look forward to meeting you.  I'll be driving a FJ6, 71 Superbee from Jacksonville. 

FJ6N96

Cool  :2thumbs: , a fellow 3rd gen guy. Looking forward to seeing   :popcrn: more than one for a change.
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

68RT4ME

:bump:

Heading up on Friday..... Who's with meeeeee..........
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

gtx6970

Steve P.

Hey Bill, what's the name of your company again?? A buddy is coming up Saturday afternoon. I told him I would probably be hanging around the parts area by then.. Couldn't remember the name of your biddness..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

gtx6970

A+M Hightech Automotive.
Bright red truck pulling a bright red enclosed trailer with big yellow lettering on the sides

I haven't heard from Troy, so I assume he's not going with me this year

Steve P.

Well I made it to day 1 of the show. Hooked up with some friends there. Some you know and some you don't.. I made the rounds so many times through the parts area that I about killed myself.. My back is shot.. I missed some of you that I am sure were there. Sorry about that.

Spoke to Bill Allphin just before I left and he said I was the only one from the board he spoke with. Oh also Travis.

Travis brought his B-3 Charger to the show and had me walking all over everywhere looking for him with his BLACK Charger.. I need a power scooter.. This walking miles in circles on grass is a killer... 

I think we need to talk to our fearless leader about "T" shirts... That would make it easier to find people.. It's too embarrassing to wear those hats with the helicopter wings on them anymore..  :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

firefighter3931

Quote from: Steve P. on November 04, 2007, 03:35:29 PM

It's too embarrassing to wear those hats with the helicopter wings on them anymore..  :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: We need pics of those official DC.com hats !  :D

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69charger2002

had a fun time. steve good to see you as always. sorry i had you on a wild goose chase! hopefully next year i can bring more cars and not have to pick up junkers! MAN there were some nice cars there.. made me feel embarrassed to bring my lowly 69 383 charger in there..
trav

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

69charger2002

couple.. i didn't take many pictures at the show. maybe someone else did..

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Steve P.

Yes Trav, it was good to see you too. Missed your better half and little one, but it was cool to meet your brother. If I would have felt better I would have hung around longer and we could have found some nice bar seats.. Haha... It looks like you guys left early as well.

I have Ron's parts boxed up. Just waiting for an address..

I tried to take a bunch of pics. BUT my camera gave my hell all day long..  I think I only got about 10 or so.

I forgot to mention that I also got to meet 440fied and his better half. Suppppper nice people and a damn fine ride too.... I did get 1 pic. of it..

For those I missed I am sorry. There is allllways next year.. 

Now I only have the MATS to look forward to..   5 more months... :bawling:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

68RT4ME

I was there both days. Great weather each day. Perfect for a show. I didn't get to meet many of you as I ended up staying at a friends house in The Villages instead of the Microtel as originally planned.

Here's a BIG HATS OFF to our own JohnnyBEE  :cheers: John took the Top honors on Sunday when he was chosen "BEST of SHOW" with his 71 Superbee. Imagine that, something for us 3rd genners to celebrate. He's got a very cool and very stock Bee that was truely worthy of the award and the look of shock on his face was pure gold. So many nice cars there made your head spin. It was my first time and I will certainly be back next year. The Florida MOPAR Association does a great job. The car count for Saturday was 265 but I didn't here what it was on Sunday. I have some pics too and will try to post some tonight.

Steve P.

Congrats Johnny. Your Bee must be superior as the money in the cars there was somewhere close to the national dept.  ;)  Very cool.....   

Troy, we REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALY need those stickers..   :icon_smile_cool:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

towman

i got alot of pic sunday i didnt have time sat here is a few hope you like them i had a great time

Steve P.

Great pics. I think I saw myself in one of them.. Hehehe...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

71ChallengeHer

Great pics. :2thumbs: Looks like beautiful weather. too  thanks :cheers:

Steve P.

It was 56* when they opened the gates @ 7:45 AM. on Saturday. By noon it was about 88* but very low humidity. Nice and sunny and lotttttts to look at..  By 3:00 I needed a beer..  :icon_smile_big:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

hemi68charger

Congrad's Johnny... Andy told me you won the big one !!!!!  Wish I was there.... Hopefully I'll be there next year..... Need to make the rounds...............
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

terrible one

Trav,

How about more pictures of the Charger and Coronet you snagged?  :coolgleamA:

gers1968rt

wow, so many beautiful cars, and the weather... i'm envious
I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.

gtx6970

these pics were great. thats the problem with being a vender. I never get to see the cars  :2thumbs:

chargerrt

I'm asking myself the same question I've asked myself for the past three years....

WHY DIDN'T I GO!?