News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

There's idiots...and then there's this guy.

Started by Charger_Fan, September 27, 2005, 12:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RD

holy cow!!!!  :o

what a flippin moron!! i hope he wasnt killed.  If he was, well... another one for the darwin awards.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Old Moparz

OOOPS!

What could you possibly do for an encore after that?

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Blown70

Wow, that is a Darwin award right there maybe not #1 but certainly top ten :rotz:

Silver R/T

well I never liked to go outside of the car while im driving or performing stunts...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

4402tuff4u

He's definetly not running in all eight's! That will screw up yopur day. :rotz:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Mefirst

ramit

atleast he only ran over himself and not somebody else.

RD

Quote from: ramit on September 27, 2005, 03:20:00 PM
atleast he only ran over himself and not somebody else.

so true, always the optimist ramit hehe
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Mass_Mopar

yea I was honestly thinking it was gonna get away from him and go shooting into the crowd with the cruise set on 90
-Nick

70 Charger 500 383/833 pistol grip 3.91sg
71 New Yorker 440/Auto
04 Ram 5.7L 4x4 5spd 3.92 Auburn Posi
Old screen name MA_Young_Gun

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BigBlackDodge

moparguy01

Its amazing that someone can run over themselves with their car at around 1mph isnt it? Wow what a moron. i think he beat out the trucksurfing guy, and the eclipse stuck in the snow drift guy.

derailed

Nupe

Can't see it because he ran out of bandwidth...   :-\

'79 Lil'Red Express.

Charger_Fan

Sorry guys, I didn't think we'd TILT their bandwidth limit!
Of course, I guess with me putting it on 3 other sites...that probably didn't help. :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

dodgecharger-fan

This one will work

http://www.zippyvideos.com/7201304391362196/adriabmwdriftcrash/

What a maroon!

That engine sounds like one of the cars at the engine blow contest at MOPARFest... (drain the fluids, set the brake, start 'er up and jam the gas pedal to the floor and wait 'til it blows...)

Charger_Fan

Nupe

Now that was cool!   Natural selection at its best.   :icon_smile_blackeye: :devil:  

Thanks for the new link.   :yesnod:

'79 Lil'Red Express.

dodgecharger-fan