News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

best or cheapest trunk floors

Started by Brightyellow69rtse, September 25, 2007, 07:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brightyellow69rtse

ok im thinking of redoing the trunk floor in my 69 now that i have a welder. wheres the best/ cheapest place to get em? i would assume theres probly only one manufacturer, so that would rule out the quality issue of a cheaper part. any ideas i live in connecticut if that gives any ideas on shipping also, thanks, Mike

Big Lebowski

Ebay, Moparts, Goodmark. And plan on drilling ALL of the holes yourself. I just bought the body plug sized die cutter. :2thumbs:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

70charger_boy

Back N Black

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Brightyellow69rtse

ok not to sound dumb here but i see some listings suggest trunk extentions. i dont even know what those are lol. do i just need to but the left and right pans, and forget the extentions? thanks, mike