News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

still another daytona clone for sale

Started by BigBlockSam, September 25, 2007, 07:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Fitz73Chrgr

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

Magnumcharger

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

A383Wing

I agree...the wheels must go, but the girl can stay.....  :2thumbs:

Bryan

BigBlockSam

QuoteI agree...the wheels must go, but the girl can stay..... 

:yesnod:  i'd like to see it with the stock wheels on.
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

70charger_boy

What's wrong with the Mr Angry wheels???  It goes with the custom dash and wheel

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: 70charger_boy on September 25, 2007, 08:49:39 PM
What's wrong with the Mr Angry wheels???  It goes with the custom dash and wheel

The wheels and steering wheel belong back on the crack dealer's Escalade they were stolen from. :eek2: The dash and the chick can stay.

pettybird

i've never seen a voltage regulator mounted in the wrong place.  ever...  weird

wetfeetmi

Something wrong here (besides his grammatical errors)... He was getting 20 m.p.g. with his non existent air conditioning running.

70charger_boy

Note to self....When I'm done with my Daytona Clone....do not post pics on dc.com

moparstuart

nice car wont bring that money but nice car

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

Quotebut the girl can stay.....   

naaaaaaa , her ass is to small  :D

NYCMille

QuoteNote to self....When I'm done with my Daytona Clone....do not post pics on dc.com

Agreed.

pettybird

Quote from: wetfeetmi on September 26, 2007, 04:53:49 AM
Something wrong here (besides his grammatical errors)... He was getting 20 m.p.g. with his non existent air conditioning running.

yeah that too.  best we got (that I can remember) with the 2.76's out back in the 'bird was around 14.

moparstuart

it was one of those fans that plugs in to the lighter outlet
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

learical1

Quote from: pettybird on September 26, 2007, 11:32:34 AM

yeah that too.  best we got (that I can remember) with the 2.76's out back in the 'bird was around 14.

On my way to the Winged Warrior National meet in Calif, 1978, my "Hemi" SuperBird with 3.54 Dana got 16mpg.  From Phoenix, that's mainly downhill, I know, but much better than most of what you guys report.  Mind you, that was on leaded gas, mixed with premium unleaded.  And I wasn't close to that on the return trip,  but I took the return trip at well above the then national speed limit of 55.
Bruce

70charger_boy

Quote from: NYCMille on September 26, 2007, 10:20:46 AM
QuoteNote to self....When I'm done with my Daytona Clone....do not post pics on dc.com

Agreed.

When you are done with yours PM me the pics.  I will appreciate it  :icon_smile_big:

pettybird

Quote from: learical1 on September 26, 2007, 02:50:36 PM
Quote from: pettybird on September 26, 2007, 11:32:34 AM

On my way to the Winged Warrior National meet in Calif, 1978, my "Hemi" SuperBird with 3.54 Dana got 16mpg.  From Phoenix, that's mainly downhill, I know, but much better than most of what you guys report.  Mind you, that was on leaded gas, mixed with premium unleaded.  And I wasn't close to that on the return trip,  but I took the return trip at well above the then national speed limit of 55.

at 55mph i'm SURE our 440/4sp could nail down 16. 

i'm just not sure if I could survive the ride ;)