News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HELP

Started by jaak, September 25, 2007, 05:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaak

I am getting ready to refurbish my cluster, while getting everything out and ready, I found that something had fallen on the box I had my speedo in. It sorta bent it and f*cked up the needle. I was wondering if any of you guys have an extra you could sell , I would like to get one quick so I can finish working on my cluster.

Thanks alot,
Jason

lilwendal

I have one for 25.00.  Verified it works. Will of course need refaced with decals or silk screen to be perfect but right now looks like all the other yellowish 40 year old speedos. 
Also if your planning to reface the speedo I have renumbered odometer wheel reset to zero also that you can have for an additional 25.00. Thats my cost.
Here what a renumbered wheel looks like.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220151244512&rd=1
PM me if your interested

lilwendal

Sorry, That link really did not have a very good pic of the speedo.  I'll post a close up tomorrow.

jaak

PM sent.  Thanks alot, Mike

Jason