News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

F.O.R.D. ?

Started by TripleBlackGator, September 25, 2007, 10:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Quote from: Bob on September 26, 2007, 05:57:17 AM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on September 26, 2007, 01:51:07 AM
The Charger is in PA. :nana:

Is that RT 30?

No, it's 37 because the car is a 1970 & it's not an RT, it's a 500.   :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

41husk

I think it is the back seat I have a pic of my 68 before I got the back seat installed correctly and it looked something like that.  Still, I can see a guy having an emergency that needed the car to be left for a short amount of time, but I would not let any of mine sit on the side of the road for longer than it would take to have it towed somewere.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Bob

Quote from: Old Moparz on September 26, 2007, 06:47:35 AM

Is that RT 30?

No, it's 37 because the car is a 1970 & it's not an RT, it's a 500.   :D

:smilielol: :smilielol: I meant route 30 highway.  :smilielol: :smilielol:

TripleBlackGator

Holy Jesus! Out of parallel? Pick. Pick. Pick.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Mike DC

When your own Charger got whacked in the rearend and had to be pulled back straight, you get sensitive to this stuff. 

JMF

Yeah I think it's the rear parcel shelf that is giving it that illusion, if you squint your eyes that's the bit that stands out

71ChallengeHer

Mike DC

It's not much, but I still think the car's bent.  It shows most at the rear window/dutchman versus the trunklid lip. 

When I was fixing my own car, I went out and looked at the rearends of enough original Chargers to know that they didn't get built that far out of tolerance from the factory. 

Dave22443

I was looking at the rear bumper.   Its higher on one side than the other.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

NorwayCharger

Quote from: gers1968rt on September 26, 2007, 06:13:57 AM
its an optical illusion. the back seat isn't installed correctly, the missing window trim doesn't help either, the car looks good to me.

I saw that too ;)

I think we´re right
AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

PocketThunder

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on September 26, 2007, 12:57:37 PM

It's not much, but I still think the car's bent.  It shows most at the rear window/dutchman versus the trunklid lip. 

When I was fixing my own car, I went out and looked at the rearends of enough original Chargers to know that they didn't get built that far out of tolerance from the factory. 

Look at the gap between the top of the bumper at the ends and the quarter panel end caps.  It looks like the gap is wider on the drivers side.  :scratchchin:

Now I need to go look at my own car to make sure I did my metal work correctly.   :hack:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

TripleBlackGator

Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

JMF

You can see his headliner is hanging down as well so the interior is probably a mess, the parcel shelf is crooked

Charger_Fan

Quote from: JMF on September 26, 2007, 03:17:09 PM
You can see his headliner is hanging down as well so the interior is probably a mess, the parcel shelf is crooked
Yep & it's missing the right half of the window trim, mis-matched rims, headlight doors don't shut...I bet the console is even cracked. :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

JMF

I reckon it leaks rain too, in the footwells and in the trunk, oh and I think he has a power steering leak and the timing's out

The70RT

And it's red.................but hey it's a Charger.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: TripleBlackGator on September 26, 2007, 03:02:57 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on September 26, 2007, 12:26:52 PM

Is that RT 30?
It's on 263.

Sorry no, but oh so close. What do we have for our departing contestant Johnny?  :D
Sorry, I missed typed. It's on 283 between Elizabethtown and Middletown. :nana:

70charger_boy

71ChallengeHer