News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

F.O.R.D. ?

Started by TripleBlackGator, September 25, 2007, 10:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TripleBlackGator

Saw this sight this morning along the freeway. I have been carrying my camera with me a lot lately and every so often it comes in handy.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Fitz73Chrgr

Cool! I hope its not abandoned.
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

70charger_boy

I wonder if people take pictures of my charger when it's found on the road dead.  I'm a real lousy mechanic and my car has been stranded at least 6 times in the past 3 weeks.  I hate walking :RantExplode:

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

dukeboy_318

got a tow truck, thatd be one heck of a car.  if its still there next time, its an abandoned car and its yours lol   :smilielol:
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

70charginglizard

I would Never leave my charger on the side of the road. No matter what. No way no how. I never leave home on a trip with it without full towage coverage and a cell phone. Bare minimum.

I put money on it that his fuel pump went out.

Happen to me a number of times out on the freeways.
70charginglizard

Old Moparz

Quote from: 70charginglizard on September 25, 2007, 01:19:12 PM
I would Never leave my charger on the side of the road. No matter what. No way no how. I never leave home on a trip with it without full towage coverage and a cell phone. Bare minimum.

How do you know the driver isn't in the woods relieving himself?
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

70charger_boy

Quote from: Old Moparz on September 25, 2007, 02:24:33 PM

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  Or getting a....Nevermind

Charger_Fan

To test this theory, just open the hood & start removing parts. :D

J/K!! ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

moparsons

I would think he would shake it off and come running if someone stopped to take pics. :Twocents:

71ChallengeHer

A friend of mine saw that car today , too. He called and was telling me about it. He wanted to know if I knew whose car it was.

70charger_boy

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on September 25, 2007, 03:29:54 PM
A friend of mine saw that car today , too. He called and was telling me about it. He wanted to know if I knew whose car it was.

Is it still there?

Mike DC

Lookit the leveling of the rearend of the car versus the back window area & the roof.  It looks off-kilter to me.

(Not how the car is resting on the suspension, but rather how the car's unibody itself is shaped.)

Blakcharger440

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on September 25, 2007, 04:52:29 PM

Lookit the leveling of the rearend of the car versus the back window area & the roof.  It looks off-kilter to me.

(Not how the car is resting on the suspension, but rather how the car's unibody itself is shaped.)

The road looks like it kinda has a couple different levels to it and the passenger side of the car is on the "lower level" of it.

The70RT

Did you steal his licence plate? :D It kills me when people blank the tag out when a car is on the street. What about at the cars shows?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TripleBlackGator

I also saw this yesterday at a local restaurant. Nice, but not a big fan of the wheels.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Mike DC

QuoteThe road looks like it kinda has a couple different levels to it and the passenger side of the car is on the "lower level" of it.

No, I'm talking about the car's unibody structure itself.  This has nothing to do with how the car is sitting on the road surface, or the tires, or the suspension. 

Look at the horizontal bottom edge of the rear window, and then look at all the horizontal lines on the back end of the car.  The "horizontal" lines are visibly out of parallel with each other between the roof/back window versus the whole rear end of the car:

70charger_boy

Wow, that looks like a serious rear suspension problem

TruckDriver

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 25, 2007, 03:17:16 PM
To test this theory, just open the hood & start removing parts. :D

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Dave22443

I bet he forgot to pack a spare ballist resister   :slap:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Mike DC

This is what I'm talking about.  Photoshopped exaggeration of the issue.

It ain't no tire, suspension, or road surface problem:

71ChallengeHer

70charger_boy

Bob

gers1968rt

its an optical illusion. the back seat isn't installed correctly, the missing window trim doesn't help either, the car looks good to me.
I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.