News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

About to acquire #'s matching '69 Hemi Charger R/T

Started by bzabodyn, September 24, 2007, 07:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeneralLeeTESH

Yep-"just a Wing-Ding kinda thing"...
(Ex-HLPAG piece of CRAP).
:scratchchin:
The TESH

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

GeneralLeeTESH

call me after 9pm at 253-230-0834 cell. PST  I'll "SHARE" with you ! :icon_smile_blackeye:
The TESH

62 Max

Personally.I wouldn't touch a car if the original owner still had title to it. :Twocents:

And,here is the real Hillary. :drool5:

70charger_boy

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

I wonder if they serve breakfast in the moderators corner???  I heard it's pretty full this time of year

The70RT

I think you better stay with the corn  :popcrn:............... :smilielol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bzabodyn

y'all fools are really just killing this thread... if you do the shit on the thread I'm opening tomorrow  :icon_smile_big: I'll kick your collective asses!

That's right - it's late and been a long-ass day, but I HAVE THE CAR! FINALLY!  I took a few crappy pics with my iPhone (it was too dark already) but I'm going to get good pics up tomorrow in the new thread that you crazy-asses aren't allowed to wander off into la-la land on...

Now to bed - I'm bushed!

BZ
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

70charger_boy

Quote from: bzabodyn on October 03, 2007, 10:58:23 PM
y'all fools are really just killing this thread... if you do the shit on the thread I'm opening tomorrow  :icon_smile_big: I'll kick your collective asses!

That's right - it's late and been a long-ass day, but I HAVE THE CAR! FINALLY!  I took a few crappy pics with my iPhone (it was too dark already) but I'm going to get good pics up tomorrow in the new thread that you crazy-asses aren't allowed to wander off into la-la land on...

Now to bed - I'm bushed!

BZ

Well, normally when you make a post about acquiring a rare car you are suppose to post up pics.  If you don't I will Hijack your thread faster than Jean Claude Van Damn.

So on your new thread it better start with at least 7 or 8 pics, or else you will see Bigfoot, Benny Hill and Mr Spock riding in a clown car.  Besides, you should be proud that you created 7 pages of nothing.  It's a Seinfeld moment.

PocketThunder

Now to bed - I'm bushed!

BZ

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :popcrn:   :popcrn:   :popcrn:   :popcrn:

Hey, by the way, where's Punky Brewster?  Bronzy, you seen him lately?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

70charger_boy

Punky Brewster signed off as this guy signed on.... :scratchchin:

C_stripes

Now to bed - I'm bushed!

BZ
OOOO,  Not just a phone, But a "I"phone.  NICE!!!! :2thumbs:
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

bzabodyn

Quick observations/first impressions:

**overall, car is in better shape structurally that I first believed it to be in my first visit of it - the rear of the car is going to need massive help (rear half of car was under a tree in a field for like 5-6 years in the early 80's)
**the car is pretty much a complete package, just an old, rusty complete package - probably not another hemicharger left out there in this overall shape that is not known about
**engine still had fresh antifreeze/oil from three years ago! car actually has 59,XXX miles on the odometer...  :2thumbs:
**no broadcast sheet found upon first glance and I haven't located the fender tag yet either... but wasn't actually looking that hard for it... like I said, long day/night!

Can't wait to get everyone's impressions and started using all the knowledge on this board to get this project rolling!
Thanks to the few of you with some patience and faith in me!

BZ

bzabodyn

Quote from: C_stripes on October 03, 2007, 11:07:57 PM

Too bad I don't know how to download pics off of there...  still searching...

BZ

PocketThunder

Quote from: bzabodyn on October 03, 2007, 11:11:09 PM
Quote from: C_stripes on October 03, 2007, 11:07:57 PM

Too bad I don't know how to download pics off of there...  still searching...

BZ

thanks for buying that I-phone by the way, my apple stock closed at $157.92 today!!  :boogie: :boogie:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bzabodyn

Here we go: (more/better pics tomorrow in new thread - best way to end this one is with some actual pictures!)

PocketThunder

YAAAAAAAAAAA!!  i knew is wasnt Punky Brewster all along  :yesnod:

bzabodyn

Bada-bing!  :cheers:

My ass is FINALLY going to bed! With a big  :icon_smile_big: on my face!

BZ

(edit - pics weren't actually that bad from the phone...)

C_stripes

Good Color combo.  I think you should sell the wing too.  Make some money back to put into the car.  It looks like you might need a whole other car for the roof and stuff.  I wounder if I know where one is at.  HMMMM,  Yup.  We have a 68 that we are pulling a few parts off of and the rest is probably going to sit.  Let me know if your interested.  Jeremy
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Dans 68

...wow. It really does exist! Fantastic! I agree that you should sell the wing to help rebuild this beauty. Do it right, no matter how long it takes. And congratulations.  :2thumbs:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

69bronzeT5

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 03, 2007, 11:04:15 PM
Hey, by the way, where's Punky Brewster?  Bronzy, you seen him lately?

Nope, he was on today.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Ghoste

Congratulations bzabodyn!  You have a lot of work ahead of you but it will a great car when you're done.  :cheers:

tan top

Quote from: Ghoste on October 04, 2007, 03:55:17 AM
Congratulations bzabodyn!  You have a lot of work ahead of you but it will a great car when you're done.  :cheers:

:iagree: :yesnod: congratulations wow awesome ......... :yesnod: would love to see more pictures , & hear any story's on it you have  :popcrn: :popcrn: :yesnod:    :popcrn:
  oh just curious the black decals in on the hood , where the  hood turn signal are ?????????????  are they matte or gloss .. long story ::) :icon_smile_big:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

xs29j8Bullitt

After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,