News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

About to acquire #'s matching '69 Hemi Charger R/T

Started by bzabodyn, September 24, 2007, 07:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bzabodyn

No kidding! The good thing is that the barn is close enough to my house that I monitor it like 4-5 times a day just to make sure it's still safe and secure  :lol:

BZ
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

GeneralLeeTESH

Here's my worry for you. DID you get the VIN number and TITLE for the car AT the time you paid him and got a "bill of sale"...and WAS it NOTARIZED?
WHY in the HELL do you have to WAIT a few days to get/acquire the car? (He could be stripping parts off of it right now to sell them on the I-net).
Get a flatbed truck, the sheriff and GO GET the car NOW !!!
The TESH

Ghoste

At the very least, I'd be setting up some kind of watch on the barn.

Charger_Fan

I'm worried & I don't even have any money involved. :errr: ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

The70RT

:iagree: I didn't mean to stir up anything by say start camping in front of the barn, but If you live close enough to it I would check on it as much as you could this weekend. If I didn't have much going on maybe I really would. How would you get in trouble? If the owner showed up then good - you got your car. Since many know now I would be making sure no one goes down there at all anyway. Hell put another lock on it till Monday  :laugh:  I'm just a pessimistic I guess but going on my past experience's..... I should be :Twocents:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

70charger_boy

Quote from: The70RT on September 29, 2007, 12:45:59 PM
:iagree: I didn't mean to stir up anything by say start camping in front of the barn, but If you live close enough to it I would check on it as much as you could this weekend. If I didn't have much going on maybe I really would. How would you get in trouble? If the owner showed up then good - you got your car. Since many know now I would be making sure no one goes down there at all anyway. Hell put another lock on it till Monday  :laugh:  I'm just a pessimistic I guess but going on my past experience's..... I should be :Twocents:

:iagree:  I'm a pessimist too

Ghoste

I'm not a pessimist but I'm no Pollyanna either.  I'd be on edge in a case like this.

bzabodyn

Quote from: petercharger on September 28, 2007, 02:42:38 PM
Strange that it's been this long since someone is now willing to sell it. With the internet etc....sellers are more educated on what something is worth to someone else...will be interesting to see what the car looks like...anytime I see the word Hemi....followed by big dollars signs that the seller is looking for. :shruggy:

quite a story behind how I found/bought it... I'll tell more after I actually have the car and post pics...

BZ

bzabodyn

no worries guys! everything's more than under control - the owner of the barn is a fellow mopar enthusiast and is an acquaintance... but there is a story behind the car and the situation why I don't have possession of the car yet... all the details will be provided in the next couple days!

BZ

70charger_boy

Well, I can feel your pain.  I bought another non-mopar and cant wait until it arrives and is safe.  Please post pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

moparstuart

ok were is the car and the pictures, you got me on the egde of my seat
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

:popcrn:  :popcrn: :popcrn:
                                                 :popcrn:                            :popcrn:
                                                 :popcrn:                             :popcrn:
                                                                                        :popcrn:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69_500

Geez Paul, you need one of these to wash down all that popcorn.

:cheers:

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69_500 on October 01, 2007, 03:45:56 PM

Does it look like a question mark?  thats what i was going for.  :coolgleamA:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 01, 2007, 04:11:19 PM
Quote from: 69_500 on October 01, 2007, 03:45:56 PM

Does it look like a question mark?  thats what i was going for.  :coolgleamA:

why yes it does!!  and it looked loke one even before i read the question of whether it looks like  a"?" :2thumbs:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

BigBlockSam

QuoteDoes it look like a question mark?  thats what i was going for.   

:yesnod: yes it does   :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69_500

Yeah it looked like a ?. I was just thinking that with eating like 15 boxes you'd be thirsty.

Mopurr

And here I was thinking that perhaps Paul had too much time on this hands today when he made the rather unique  :popcrn: ? and yes you can tell it is a ?

69_500

I was going to reply using the  :cheers: in a ? shape, but I don't have that much patience.

bzabodyn

Here I am stringing you all along for another day  :nana:

Supposed to go tomorrow morning to get the car - shipping problems today... if it's not one thing, it's another! Please don't  :flame: me!

BZ

Red Ram

"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

70charger_boy

London bridges falling down, falling down.............

PocketThunder

Quote from: 70charger_boy on October 01, 2007, 09:30:52 PM
London bridges falling down, falling down.............
London Bridge ....London Drug.... do you see a pattern here? :shruggy:   :popcrn: