News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Went to look at a 70 charger today...

Started by Harlow, September 22, 2007, 10:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charger_boy

Quote from: Troy on September 23, 2007, 03:55:37 PM
Uh, the hoods aren't interchangeable. A 70 hood only fits a 70 because of the shape of the front bumper.

and the 70 has a latch tray that is unique to the 70's and the daytona's

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

73ChargerSE

I believe that's the same guy I got my truckload of parts from.  Way out on 86?

terrible one

If your mom won't let you bring a whole care home, buy the wheels, tail light panel, chrome, and hood off of it.

Harlow

Quote from: terrible one on September 23, 2007, 05:18:27 PM
If your mom won't let you bring a whole care home, buy the wheels, tail light panel, chrome, and hood off of it.

He doesn't want to part anything.

Paul, yeah he was way out in three points off of 86. He lived off a tiny little dirt side road.

73ChargerSE

Yep.  Was the Runner there?  When I picked my parts up I was going to see if he wanted to trade a 429 Thunderbird for it, never called back.

Harlow

He is a really hard guy to get a hold of. It took a week for him to return my call. That 68 runner he had there was rotted really bad. It had rot and a lot of body damage. It also looked the it at one time had a stripe around the nose and the back end and it had holes in the deck lid for a spoiler. He had it listed on craigslist for 2500 no engine or trans. 383 column auto car. Is this the same car? 

Charger_Fan

Quote from: hemi-hampton on September 23, 2007, 03:08:33 PM
Yeah, I seen those, Thanks. But I need old used beat up Bracketts. LEON.
I'll sell ya my old, used, beat up ones for $140. :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

73ChargerSE

No, he has a '73 Runner.  The kid I bought my Satellite from actually bought that car from that guy.  Was that '70 the one with the cut quarter?

Harlow

I don't remember the quarter being cut... :shruggy:

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

69charger2002

does someone want to sneak in on a deal??   :yesnod:
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Harlow

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL