News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

stock seats or aftermartket (different) seats????

Started by HITMAN 149, October 06, 2007, 11:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should i re-do my stock seats or scope out aftermarket/different seats??

black w/ black pleats (stock)
0 (0%)
black w/ dark gray pleats (stock)
8 (72.7%)
aftermarket/ different seats
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 09, 2007, 11:48:57 AM

HITMAN 149

:2thumbs:
well i picked up the R/T's new seats today!!!  2004 ACURA RSX (39k mile car) BLACK LEATHER SEATS!! (PICS are of the same seats... just not my actual seats.. as they are allll wrapped up nice & warm in the garage!!! LOL!) found them local.. (well if  you consider a 200 mile round trip local?!?!? ) well i saved my self about $150 shipping for what i have seen as an average... on the plus side i got to see them in person and make sure they were in good shape!!!! 

I also found a set of the BMW E30 recaro seats that i liked also.. at another place while i was in the area...(killed 2 birds with 1 stone!! hehe!) so i'll take them also... pick them up on monday (nice price on those as well!!!  :yesnod:)  they need a lil work... then i'll see if anyone is interested!?!?!?!?  they seem to be in demand.. as they are hard to find!?!?!?! (1984-1992 3 series beeeeemers.)
mua-hahahaha
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/