News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ol' Maris River Run Car Show - PICS

Started by The70RT, September 18, 2007, 08:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

Ol' Maris River Run Car Show last weekend. 1300 car turn out. Lots of MoPars and only a hand full of best car ever made. HEMI Cuda too.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The70RT

:2thumbs: and the 57 :smilielol:

The70RT

:icon_smile_big:

The70RT

That Charger had a super nice paint job :yesnod:

The70RT

:coolgleamA:

The70RT

And the winged magnum :icon_smile_tongue:

The70RT

More

The70RT

GTX Wagon :laugh:

The70RT

That Cross Ram Dodge was NICE!!!

The70RT

Brock Samson

How much did they want for the black and white '70?..

The70RT

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 18, 2007, 08:58:25 PM
How much did they want for the black and white '70?..

It was an SE 383 mag / AT. It had a driver paint job......45K  :lol:...........the Bee 35....it was nicer and It had a 4spd.

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

ChargerSG

Looked like a good show, thanks for sharing :cheers:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

71ChallengeHer

Love the silver 68 Charger.  :2thumbs: Great pics, thanks. :cheers:

The70RT

Your welcome. I'm glad you like them. I even stopped early on the Charger last night to post them.

RD

hey nice pics, believe it or not, i forgot my camera.  I am in the car club that puts that show together.  if you were at the cruise that night and seen a guy driving around in a golf cart putting dry sweep down, that was me.

anyway, some background on some of the cars:

the orange hemicuda is originally a 383 car, it is owned by Ron Heberling, as well as the fury maxwedge car.

the sublime wagon is his sons, as well as the belvedere maxwedge car (clone)

the sublime cuda is a /6 car that was bought off a dealership brand new by a teacher (she is 90 now) and is driven and taken care of by a good friend of hers.

the silver 68 is owned by a guy in emporia who has a 70 parts car (not really) that I tried buying but they would not get rid off

the jennie lee is a guy i know who has a 471 stroker (he bought the car from someone else, but put the engine in)

the black silverhawk has been to every single ol marais run carshows since the shows conception

the bronze 69 roadrunner has had a full rotisserie resto and has a 440 w/eddys at 542 hp and 613 tq (seen the dynosheet, engine builder is my machinist)  they paid $42K on the resto, know the father son, they showed me pics and receipts of the entire resto (farmed out everything)

and the last one i know about is the 72 Charger SE, the guy is a friend of mine that I played football with in HS... has a 440 w/.509.. loud and pretty fast.  He has a 71 Charger SE that him and I picked up 2 years ago that he is working on for his wife right now.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

The70RT

This is the first one I went to. I was thinking of the Charger show but I am Chargerless right now and it will be more fun going when it is done. A friend of mine goes every year, he has the 33 Ford with the little tow rig on the back it is champagne with maroon flames. I talked to the guy that drove the sublime Cuda. He told me the story on it.....pretty cool. The bronze Road Runner - I met the guy last year at the Hartford show. Yeah he trailers it in and can't blame him I guess but would be fun to drive. The Hemi Cuda was a rotisserie job too but I could tell it wasn't a trailer queen. Your buddies 71 did sound pretty impressive. I probably seen you there....but there was lots of carts around. Not that is stands out in a crowd but I was in the only 70 Cutlass Supreme HT ( green)....had my schnauzer there Sun. I filmed about a 30 min tape Sun morning as they were all coming in...........That Chevy II was too loud!........and what about that 60 Chevy with the blowere? We was leaving Sun and he got on it in front of Casey's and that thing is scary fast.

jgbailey57

nice pics.  i was there too but forgot alot of stuff including a camera and a jacket.  we went to the cruise but didn't stay long.  i was standing on the street side of the cars with a double stroller and a single stroller while my wife went shopping.  a car came by that shot flames out the side and just happened to be right in front of my 2 yr old son.  the flames scared him pretty bad, he probably felt the heat from them.  every time somebody would rev their car he would cry.  i saw the golf cart go by a couple times but only met RD once.  i wasn't looking for him because i figured he'd be at the charger meet.
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!