News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

seal

Started by jeepee, September 19, 2007, 03:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepee

Is there someone who sells the seal that is located between the bumper and the body.I've seen old seal's but i need a new one or one in great condition?

Jeepee

keepat

41husk

If your talking about 3rd gens, not yet.  Charger kid was talking about producing them, but I haven't herd anything lately.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

jeepee

I think I've breakdown because my car is from 72.

Jeepee

68charger383

I was looking for some for my 2nd gen and was told to buy a paint gasket kit.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

jeepee

I've looked at goodmark and found them the 2nd generation but not for the 3rd generation.

Jeepee

alfanta

Where are you located? I am going to refinish mine and make a mold of it so i can pour urethane replicas. If you are near Cincinnati, I could use a hand getting them done earlier, but honestly the things wont be done until around march IF they get done by myself. If your up to it  ;) or if anyone is for that matter. I have been thinking of making them for a couple years, and i Finally just pulled my bumpers off and have started work on the back one in the middle.

PM me if you are interested in it at all.