News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lets Lobby Here for rebopped rear window stainless...

Started by Brock Samson, September 18, 2007, 09:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

:scratchchin:
  I think i've read many posts where all three years second generations '68 '69 & '70s need them,..
so why can't they git expidited?..
                                                                                 :shruggy:
  especially the corner pieces... If they are Avail. and I missed it,.. ..nevermind..

common all youze guys and/or gals needin stainless, chime in..
Rant off..

Dave, Strat, Brock etc..

Chatt69chgr

I agree.   With all the other stuff thats available, there is no reason why this shouldn't be repopped.  The guy to do it is PG Classics.  And it needs to be in stainless----not aluminum.

kab69440

Strat, your problem doesn't seem to be lack of trim pieces, but rather with rusted or missing retainer clips.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Brock Samson

no, Kenny, the one you see is tweaked, someone pried it off :shruggy:  and now it's warped and wont seat correctly.

kab69440

A couple of years ago, I boxed a pair of those up for someone who said they needed them, and then never got the money order. Which one do you need, T.O.? I know that box is still floating around here somewhere, it's just a matter of locating it.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Joshua

If it's tweaked it can be straightened.....but I hear ya....I'm looking for the corner pieces, as mine have holes drilled in 'em for screws to mount them.
I may look into having the holes welded up if nothing turns up :shruggy:........