News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rebuilding my hemi and was wondering if...

Started by gers1968rt, September 17, 2007, 05:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gers1968rt

A year ago I bought this hemi. I was told that it came from the New Jersey area, and that it came out of a 68 charger. This charger apparently was totalled in a rollover. The numbers on the block are so easy to read and it occurred to me to post these pics in the chance that maybe this so called charger is still around. I believe that the numbers are the S.O. numbers and that it is a 68 and built in the Hamtranck plant. 179336
I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.

Khyron

OMG it's mine... you can drop it off at any time  :rofl: :D

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Mean 318

HEY! It could have come out of my 1970 coronet 440! The 318 on the Vin is a missprint! I will be there shortly

TUFCAT

Its cool that you've posted this.  :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:  There's always a chance to find the car it belonged to. I know 1972Rallye found the matching numbers 440 for his car, and the guy was cool about the deal - didn't gouge him on the price.  :2thumbs:   

70charger_boy