News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

mopar magazine

Started by charge it, October 07, 2007, 09:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charge it

what is the best mopar magazine for repairs tech and specs.  not just readers rides and opinions but one that may help in my restoration.

69bronzeT5

Well I usually buy Mopar Muscle...the last issue had alot of good tips and pictures and etc about frame repair. About 1/2 of that magazine is tech info which helps.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

71ChallengeHer

70charger_boy

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 07, 2007, 10:30:51 PM
Dodge Charger.com :D

:yesnod:  It's pretty hard to get any really good info from magazines, because they are biased towards the company that pays them alot of money to run with their products.  Just like the endless crappy fix it car shows on TV.  They are just infomercials.  At least you can come on DC.Com and you can communicate with people who have actually tried out all the products and they can give you an idea of a set-up that works for you. 
Another great thing about this site is that you have over 4,300 members that, for the most part, will answer a post within a few minutes

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: 70charger_boy on October 07, 2007, 11:17:52 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 07, 2007, 10:30:51 PM
Dodge Charger.com :D

:yesnod:  It's pretty hard to get any really good info from magazines, because they are biased towards the company that pays them alot of money to run with their products.  Just like the endless crappy fix it car shows on TV.  They are just infomercials.  At least you can come on DC.Com and you can communicate with people who have actually tried out all the products and they can give you an idea of a set-up that works for you. 
Another great thing about this site is that you have over 4,300 members that, for the most part, will answer a post within a few minutes

I agree!...........and you can't ask a magazine any questions!

BBD

charge it

thanks for the replies.  DC.com is an awesome source of info. 

Ghoste

I subscribe to Mopar Muscle, Mopar Collectors Guide and Mopar Action and I have to say that it's really hard to pick a "best".  Overall, I find Mopar Action to be more technically oriented than the other two so as much as it regards your question, if I absolutely had to limit it to one, it would be MA in this case.  But really, they all have something to offer.

Khyron

Quote from: Ghoste on October 08, 2007, 12:13:34 PM
I subscribe to Mopar Muscle, Mopar Collectors Guide and Mopar Action and I have to say that it's really hard to pick a "best".  Overall, I find Mopar Action to be more technically oriented than the other two so as much as it regards your question, if I absolutely had to limit it to one, it would be MA in this case.  But really, they all have something to offer.

Agreed, MA has a lot of great tech articles. Also, on there website you can email the tech editor "E-Booger" and I have never gone more then a day or so without an answer from him  :2thumbs: He's also an active member on Moparts.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.