News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

P.G. Classic Store (eparts4cars or Ebay) Your Experience???

Started by RTPTRON, September 17, 2007, 12:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTPTRON

I was just getting ready to pull the trigger on an order for their Gauge Bezel Kit for my 68 Charger.  They have been around for a while and have hundreds of parts and have over 4,000 feed backs all but 25 are excellent.

Before I finalize my order please share your experience with them, especially on their Dash Bezel kits.

rudyjrusa

i have purchased a number of items from them and haven't had any issues - i just sent my 74 charger chrome qtr moldings for them to reproduce - s/b availabe to the public in about 3 to 4 months.

NorwayCharger

AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

rare69

I bought the wood grain dash kit from them, very nice stuff. the shipping was a little slow and the price a bit high but worth it.

Plumcrazy

I bought a radio bezel from them.  The only difference was there was no part number moulded into the backside of the bezel.  Other than that I couldn't see any difference between the repro and original bezels.

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

68charger383

I think we should get a 10% discount on any purchase and 20% over $750 or combined shipping or something.

The parts are very good, just expensive. Since the parts come from Canada, depending on the size, it takes about one-two weeks.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

ChargerSG

Bought from them 4 times and its 2 good and 2 bad, its either real good or pretty bad experience :cheers:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

BMOTOXSTAR

I bought some slotted tips from them, nice tips. Good transaction on E-Bay with them. :Twocents:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

70charger_boy

I bought a drivers side remote mirror off of them.  Fast shipping, ok part.

CDN72SE

I bought a pair of '71 R/T 500 Taillight lenses, excellent reproduction as far as fit and finish, but the part number I believe is the same on the right and the left, actually I think they are all really right-hand lenses that you turn around for the right side.  I didn't care about that though.

Shipping was quick and the packaging was excellent, I would buy from again.
1972 Charger SE

migsBIG

bought from them about four times now. one part was better than the NOS part I had (didn't want to use it on a driver). Always got my stuff within 6 days and was charged a fair shipping price. Maybe I should send them some parts for that 1971 R/T I need. :thumbs:

RTPTRON

Thanks for the great information guys.  I pulled the trigger and am waiting for delivery.  Thanks to you guys I'm confident that I will be happy with my purchase.

TUFCAT

I would trust them with my first born  :icon_smile_wink:  Good quality stuff - great prices.  :2thumbs:

JimShine

My experience is with the 1969 regular dash bezels. They are beautiful, better than NOS, but the cluster side fit a little weird. In retrospect it very well could be due to a bent dash frame.

Not sure if it was a one time mix up, but I ordered the AC style (less the two end pieces that are where AC vents normally are) and received the more expensive Non-AC kit anyway.