News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new seats

Started by 73chargers4404, September 16, 2007, 10:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73chargers4404

Bought some new seats this weekend ,will there new to me anyways,i bought them from Craigs List ,i love that site . i paid 150.00 for both seats and there real leather ,the only thing wrong with them is one seat is missing the plastic part that  the seat belt goes through sp ill have to find one but there perfect besides that no rips tears or wore spots. :2thumbs:

68chrgrwife

where do you live?  hubby said if he missed those babies on craig's list........LOL
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

73chargers4404

JrJohnston

If you are here in Springfield,Mo bring one of the seat's by and let me look at it and I might be able to order just the plastic part you are needinf.
Here Monday-Wednesday From 7:00am-3:00pm,Thursday and Friday 7:00am-6:00pm.
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com
www.myspace.com/scbautotrim

73chargers4404

That  sounds cool but most of the time I work till 6.00 but  if I can get off early or ill be on vacation in two weeks ill stop by and that sounds good,ive never met anyone this close on here before.i allways thought I was the only one that lived in springfield.thanks

73chargers4404

Hay i was looking at your web site and it says you do custom headliners. I have this idea I want to do its taking the rearview mirror off the roof and puting it on the windshield and then mounting my guages to the roof where the mirror was and making the headliner look like its made into the guages.could you guys do anything like that? :2thumbs:

Hemidog

those seats look like the seats they sell at summits, http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=SUM%2DG1159&N=700+115&autoview=sku
but those are simulated leather.
just installed a pair in my charger, WHAT A DIFFERENCE! love the seats!

JrJohnston

Quote from: 73chargers4404 on September 17, 2007, 06:21:22 PM
Hay i was looking at your web site and it says you do custom headliners. I have this idea I want to do its taking the rearview mirror off the roof and puting it on the windshield and then mounting my guages to the roof where the mirror was and making the headliner look like its made into the guages.could you guys do anything like that? :2thumbs:

I'd have to make a gauge pod that attaches to the headliner,but it could be done.Just run by when you are on vacation,like I said I am here mon-wed til 3:00 pm,and thurs.and fri.til 6:00pm.
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com

JrJohnston

On another note,this is going in the headliner of a 1 ton Dodge here in a couple of week's.
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com

HITMAN 149

hmmmmm now everybody has me thinkin of doing different seats on the R/T!!!???? i checked on ebay last night and under racing seats there were like 2400 items!!!!! damn!!! alot of them were cheap looking import seats... but some looked pretty good , and were relatively cheap in price!?!?!? hmmmmm still undecided!?!?!?!? ehhhhh still have plenty of time!!!  i was just gonna re-cover my stock seats (orig. 2 tone green :eek2:) as im going with a black interio.  black w/ maybe the drak gray pleats..but still haven't decided yet????  ::)
any suggestions????
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Hemidog

i'll post some pics of my car tomorrow, hitman!

73chargers4404

what does the seat tracks  look like on your summit seats?  im going to have to come up with something.

Hemidog

didn't yours come with tracks? or are you talking about the brackets? i used the universal ones from summit.

Hemidog

such a crappy camera...

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Hemidog on September 20, 2007, 05:46:31 AM
such a crappy camera...

It's pretty cool...it looks like you got rainbow seat...LOL
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

73chargers4404

it looks like a acid trip :drool5:,  do you have any better pictures of the sliders?No mine did not come with any.

JrJohnston

Quote from: 73chargers4404 on September 20, 2007, 09:59:56 PM
it looks like a acid trip :drool5:,  do you have any better pictures of the sliders?No mine did not come with any.

You can look at them at    www.jegs.com    or    www.summitracing.com
And they work real good,you can adjust yuoseat height up and down with the bolt's that hold them together.
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com

73chargers4404

yah,but it dont show the sliders.

73chargers4404

I found a set of seat belt inserts today . :2thumbs: ,now i need the sliders

73chargers4404

HITMAN 149

hmmmmmmm :scratchchin:
found these & were thinkin about picking them up for my 68??? any input???? how hard would it be to put these in?? all i'd need are a set of universal sliders from summit or jegs????
:icon_smile_cool:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

70charger_boy

I like those seats, Hitman.

HITMAN 149

BACK OFF CHARGER boy!!!!!!!!! :icon_smile_blackeye:
i saw em first!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!
thanks!! i kinda like em toooo!! mua-hahahahaha
i can prob pick em up for what it would cost or maybee a lil less than to have my stock seats recovered & new buns...then all i have to do is get my back seat recovered!!!
how's the fake (LOL!!!!) GTO comming!!! actually i wish i saw that on egouge!!!! man there was a NICE 67 goat at the englishtown show this weekend... all it needed was paint (body work was alllll done) lil interior work.. and he had allll the trim!! wish i had a extra $8k in my pocket.. he was asking $9.5K but i'm sure late on sun he would taken $7.5 - $8k!?!?!? ehh shoulda got his number?!?! oh well!!!
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

chargerman68

those would look great in the charger.
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL