News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pic's from the Chrysler Classic Show in Norwalk,Ohio.

Started by BMOTOXSTAR, September 15, 2007, 11:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMOTOXSTAR

Well,
  Had a great day at the Mopar show in Norwalk,Ohio today. I ran into Troy at the sign up booth. :cheers:
CHARGERKID gave me the hook up on a trunk mat for my 73' Rally.  :icon_smile_big:
It was my daughter's first all Mopar show. :2thumbs: She had the chance to sit on the wing of a Superbird ! :yesnod: The car is owned by a member here & it turns out that I have known him from the Ohio Mopar scene for about 12 years. ;)
What a great day! :cheers:

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

BMOTOXSTAR

I have more if ya' want them. :popcrn: :2thumbs:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

71ChallengeHer

deputycrawford

I was there. I called Firefighter 3931 on his cell and didn't get an answer. It was pretty loud there. I wish I coulda met all of you. Did anyone see me waterbox and stage the Hot Wheels wheelie truck? The announcer told everybody to get back from the wall because the truck does crazy things....lol.  Sure enough, he launched and it went left while pulling all four wheels off the ground. He let off to straighten it up and it slammed to the ground. He bent his left front wheel in two spots. One from hitting the suspension on impact, and one from the ground impact. We were done for the day on the second run. That truck gets stupid sometimes...lol  Its all in fun. I hope to meet you all someday. We should be doing it again next year.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

pettybird

i'm hoping I was looking at an airplane or something to explain my weird pose in pic #2...

it was also good for me to put a couple names with faces--I spent quite a while talking and walking with Troy, and I had a great time!

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: pettybird on September 16, 2007, 08:10:28 PM
i'm hoping I was looking at an airplane or something to explain my weird pose in pic #2...

it was also good for me to put a couple names with faces--I spent quite a while talking and walking with Troy, and I had a great time!

Thanks for making our day. I never though my daughter would be sitting on a Wing car Wing at the show. :2thumbs: :cheers:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

pettybird

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on September 17, 2007, 12:28:50 AM

Thanks for making our day. I never though my daughter would be sitting on a Wing car Wing at the show. :2thumbs: :cheers:

press your luck and you might just end up riding in one.  ;D

heck next year we might need an extra driver going to solon or brunswick...

bear

i really wish i could have been there but i had to work

ham1

BMOTOXSTAR, it was nice meeting you at the Norwalk show last Saturday. Thanks for posting a picture of my 72 Black Rallye.  Hopefully I'll see you at the Vin Devers show in a couple of weeks. 

Brock Samson

:scope:

let me guess Troy,..   :scratchchin:  Hummm,..

Mountain Dew?..   :shruggy:

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: ham1 on September 18, 2007, 09:42:10 AM
BMOTOXSTAR, it was nice meeting you at the Norwalk show last Saturday. Thanks for posting a picture of my 72 Black Rallye.  Hopefully I'll see you at the Vin Devers show in a couple of weeks. 

Wow man,
  I am glad that I made a friend and that you joined the site. :2thumbs:
You will like it here. :cheers:
I will see you at the show. :2thumbs:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

2fast4u

Troy....You should show off you tee shirt your wearin' in that pic!  looks like a nice shirt to collect if possible!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

firefighter3931

Sorry i missed you guys.....we were over on the race side hangin in the pits.  :P

Member R2 had his 65 Belvedere there and layed down some impressive numbers....way to go Doug !  :2thumbs: How does 10.26 at just under 130mph sound.  :icon_smile_big:

Ron

Ps. Here's a pic of Doug heatin them up in the box !
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

4cruzin

I wish I could of gone.  A friend of mine from Michigan went there for the HEMI shootout or something like that. That was his first time he'd been to the track in a couple years and from what I'm hearing . .  HE WON!  I guess he took out the 1 place point leader  . . an excellent job!  Didn't leave the track until about 2:30AM.   :eek2:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

R2

good pics.....
We had a great time,,,,,firefighter3931 was there,,,,and some other good friends......Next year Ron is bringing his 68' Charger....going to be very cool........

I put a pic of my Belvedere.........

Doug

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

kamkuda

Man I wish I could have gone... 
Doug, you are moving!!! :2thumbs:

Thats my friend Kevin in the White 'Karbelt' Belvedere.  That thing is Scary Fast :yesnod:

Thanks for the pics.