News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

60 dollar stamped coil or free decal.

Started by 70charginglizard, September 15, 2007, 03:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

Your choice.
I just made this on my puter.  :cheers:
70charginglizard

Just 6T9 CHGR

Looks great!   Make it in a light greenish bluish color lettering though....

I used dry transfers on mine......had to use white.  Couldnt find the correct green/blue color

First pic is a Frank Badalson $120 relettered coil

Next pic is my $6.73 relettered coil
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

resq302

I got my correct colored/lettered coil from Bill Alphin for around $65 if I remember correctly.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

70charginglizard

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on September 15, 2007, 05:07:07 PM
Looks great!   Make it in a light greenish bluish color lettering though....

I used dry transfers on mine......had to use white.  Couldnt find the correct green/blue color

First pic is a Frank Badalson $120 relettered coil

Next pic is my $6.73 relettered coil

Better?
70charginglizard

70charginglizard

This one has a little more green hue-

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

That last one is the one I used.  I printed it in photo quality and printed on photo paper and sprayed the printed surface with clearcoat enamel and glued it to the surface of the coil with that same clearcoat enamel.

muhaa muhaa ....They'll never know

70charginglizard

Just 6T9 CHGR

Great job! Much easier & less time consuming than the one I did :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T