News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Car show in Manitoba Canada

Started by E5 Charger, September 12, 2007, 06:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E5 Charger

I was at a car show on the weekend and thought you would enjoy some photos. It was put on by the Fabulous 50's Ford Club of Manitoba and had about a 1000 cars show up. The show was open to all makes but had a strong Mopar showing.

E5 Charger

Here is a few more.

ChargerSG

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing :cheers: That black 69 Charger :drool5:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

rav440

great pics , some nice mopars up there , whats the deal with the 74 rr ? my guess it is a small block car that got a 440 transplant .  :cheers:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

E5 Charger

I don't know about the 74 rr, he didn't open the hood. Here's a few more. I also took some pics of Cuda's and Challengers if anyone is interested.

UFO

( whats the deal with the 74 rr ? my guess it is a small block car that got a 440 transplant )
I'm pretty sure the orange runner is a 400 car with a 440 transplant.

rav440

Quote from: UFO on September 14, 2007, 06:49:49 AM

( whats the deal with the 74 rr ? my guess it is a small block car that got a 440 transplant )
I'm pretty sure the orange runner is a 400 car with a 440 transplant.

yep or a 400  :cheers: can only tell by looking at the motor compartment if it was a big block car or not . i just kinda wondered if it was a real GTX car . :cheers:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

runninhorn

E5 Charger

Not a lot of 3rd gen Chargers in my city. I've only seen about 8 of them on the road, must be a lot of them sitting in garages like mine. I have a 74 that I've been collecting parts for, hope to start working on it in the Spring. Here is another photo of the black one and a beautiful 71 that was at an earlier car show.