News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AWESOME 80's STATION

Started by THE COLONEL, September 14, 2007, 10:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE COLONEL

I was searching the internet for a free 80's station for live streaming music. I found this one here.

http://community.loudcity.com/stations/lost80s-com/files/show/listen.html

It's out of Dallas and commerical free, and there are songs I have not heard since the 8th grade picnic!!  Check it out. I now listen to it when I'm on the computer.
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

dkn1997

I got AC/DC T.N.T. on right now!!
RECHRGED

70charger_boy

I'm listening to Culture club right now

TruckDriver

The only problem with classic rock stations is that I've heard the music for 30 years now. And it is ALWAYS the same ol' 5 or so songs by those bands they play on every station (Led Zepplin/ Ozzy/ AC/DC) are good examples of that. They never play new stuff by the '80s bands out there that are still recording new music (like Night Ranger/Def Leppard/Styx And I just read that Ratt is going to put out a new CD with all new songs). I have just about everything that is played on these stations already on CD. So as of late, I started listening to country. Country is now to the point of where it almost sounds like '80s rock with hard drumming, very little if any steel guitar and or fiddles. Trace Adkins, Jason Aldean, Rascle Flatts, even the new Travis Tritt song. I'm not saying I don't like '80 music, I'm just stating that I can't listen to it much any more as I get tired of it fast.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P