News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

suspension you guys need to read this

Started by autodynamics, September 12, 2007, 01:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikesbbody

Im not surprised the edelbrock's are good (isnt all their stuff good?) im another one with kyb's i think it must have been the standard years ago. I will upgrade to the edelbrocks when the time comes to change them.

70sixpkrt

Has anybody used the IAS with ss springs? Are they long enough?

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

GeneralLeeTESH

I emailed Christi Edelbrock this link...Here's what  SHE said..."That's so much for the info!! It is a great product, more people need
to
know about the huge benefits. We now make a street rod shock and they
are installed on my 32' flamed roadster, I drove it from San Fran to
Victoria, what a ride!! Help me spread the word!!

Thanks again,
Christi "
-TESH
The TESH

41husk

For those worried about the red shock the classic is the same shock but comes in grey.  Thats what I ordered, should be here any day now.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

autodynamics

if anyone needs some front kyb's i have 2 about 6 months old approx. 2000k miles on them. just pay shipping pete

The70RT

Quote from: autodynamics on September 18, 2007, 03:55:18 PM
if anyone needs some front kyb's i have 2 about 6 months old approx. 2000k miles on them. just pay shipping pete

Should have sold them before you let the cat out of the bag.......but honesty is the best policy :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

autodynamics

yeah but some guys are on a tight budget... so i will just pass it along. maybe it will come back to me ....karma

chargerguy111