News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Custom consoles in 68-70 chargers? Post your pics!!!!

Started by professor-patrick, September 11, 2007, 12:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

professor-patrick

I'd like to see some more custom consoles to get some ideas for future projects - here's mine right now - not quite finished with it:

Dr. Patrick Hagerman
Lead Designer - Scotlea Hot Rods
www.scotlea.com

chargerman68

dont have a pic :slap:

but the place where i got my car painted had wraped the whole console with leather....looked great
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

Upholstery guy

Quote from: professor-patrick on September 11, 2007, 12:47:56 PM
I'd like to see some more custom consoles to get some ideas for future projects - here's mine right now - not quite finished with it:

Hey, Professor Patrick

I do more import cars than I do classic cars, and the thing I found out is that a simple basic console is all most people want with drink holders, armrest, storage spot, and some lights, Phat69charger is a friend of mine since we where kids, I told him when I first started doing work on his charger I'd make his charger totally custom but he had no real clue as to what custom could be until I got him looking at cars that you see on TV shows, at SEMA or in magazines, he was like many people that can't visualize the end product if you draw a rough draft for them, i'm no chip foose so a rough draft is really basic if anything, he has to see a finished product to know what it will look like, I have a template of the console I'm making for his charger, it can be extended or shortened to any length you want, it can be made of wood or a mix of wood and fiberglass, I don't know the name of the post off hand but the console I'm making is posted in the interior section of this board, send me a PM or post a reply when you check this post again.

Here's the console post link http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7986.0.html